Relentless unethical gym, Fitness for 10, in brandon, FL

DO NOT JOIN THIS GYM. My gym membership was confirmed as cancelled back in July 2020. A few months later, their billing company, ABC Fitness Solutions made 6 robocalls (using different caller IDs) and sent numerous emails to harass me and claimed that my membership was never canceled and owe them late fees and membership fee. All this drama is because Fitness for 10, for some reason, either intentionally or not, never informed their billing company, about my gym membership cancellation 6 months ago, ABC Fitness solutions insists that my membership is still showing as active in their system because the gym never told them it was cancelled. And now there are late fees, monthly fees, Etc, as a result of the huge administrative failure from Fitness for 10 and the billing company has called me 4 times and sent me over 10 emails in one day asking me to make a payment for a debt I do not owe and threaten me if I dont make a payment they will send me for collection. The amount of harassment and the unfair business practice that I experienced is overwhelming and very shocking. Fitness for 10 is a scam! They use their billing company to take revenge on members who canceled their membership with them by sending people for collections and ruining peoples lives and credit records. This is not just unethical, but a very low move for them to burn bridges with everybody like this. Think twice before you join this gym. The community is small. To the business owners: If you dont do things the right way, but even worse, to intentionally ruin peoples lives, I dont think you deserve to ask people to support your business. This is not a way to win customers. This is a way to run your business to the ground. Reputation is everything, your actions do not go unseen. When you ruin peoples lives, you are ruining your business at the end, as nobody will trust your business anymore.

User's recommendation: Do not join this gym.

ID
Lakeland, Florida

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article