Fitbrandapparel.com No customer service. Bad products.

Ordered a t-shirt. Received it and the letters were not complete and fading. Looked like the edge of the press did not work. Sent them emails and they said that they would issue a refund. tried to contact them several times after and nothing. No refund, no credit, no exchange .. Nothing!!!. Do yourself a favor and buy from a different shirt company. There are many out there. Guess I just picked the wrong one ;-(. Avoid this company as they cannot even get back to you once they acknowledge they have sent you a bad product. Avoid them. Not worth the headache.

same here.. order placed & visa charged 2 months ago.. they will not respond to my repeated emails & calls..

Same ordered in dec still don't have and won't reply at all

#931980

I ordered a tank top and never received it and they have charged my card. Sent emails and never got a response back.

I ordered 4 shirts and have yet to even receive them and its been 7 weeks ! I have sent them emails with no response.

So now I have to go through the BBB and my bank to try to get my money back ...!

WHAT BS . Do not order from this site there are way to many other good ones out there that deliver !

View more comments (3)
ID
Reason of review
Poor customer service
Loss
Preferred solution
Full refund

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article