Verified Reviewer

Fit Body Boot Camp - Fraudulent behavior in order to push full yearly membership on potential client.
Scam alert !!! The guy with the beard Chris not only lied through his teeth but modified the papers after I signed , which is a fraudulent crime ! He literally transformed my 2 months payment in a down payment for a full year membership for a $1000 at $80 a month , and they just charged my bank card again for $80 !!! Bait and switch !!! Be aware !!! The owner reached out to me and tried to blame it all on the fact that they cannot be held responsible because i'm the one who didn't understand what was explained to me, how insulting ! This is my answer to them. Response to the owner: First of all, you were not even present when this happened, so you're basically talking without even knowing the facts, and that's lame, and second, the ad in Facebook was about finding candidate for a 16 weeks programs, not for a full year membership, because i would never ever even showed up, as I can use one of the best gym for FREE on base, and when Chris tried to push that yearly membership , at my surprise, many times, and when i said i was certainly not interested, he forced it on me by added all information after i signed, and i have the proof ( his handwriting is too obvious , i never filled the contract, he did when he pretended something was wrong with the payment and had to do it " manually " ). You guys keep doing what you're doing, on my end , police complaint in full effect and ready to go to the next level, when you try to scam people who work for the D.O.D, it generally doesn't end to well for the perpetuators, and that's a fact !

User's recommendation: i would just stay clear of such fraudulent activities !

ID
Bossier City, Louisiana
Cons
  • Not enough available spots
  • Fraudulent behavior
  • Fraudulent tactics
Preferred solution
Let the company propose a solution

Bedros Boot Camp System Did NOT Work!

I bought the aboot camp product from bedsros and tried to oppoen a studeo but could not. all the boot camps were taken on my area!!! ther contracts protect them from others opening boot camp programss an this one was a hundred miles away??!?!. bedros said this would not happen and i could open one, but hte other one threatened to sue me and bedros backed him all the way! i backed off fast!! i returend it fore full refund and got my money back. wish i knew this before i bought it would have never purchaced it!!! big waste of time! Allan H.

Go take some spelling lessons. You write as bad as Bedros himself.

ID
Amsterdam, North Holland
Loss

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article