20 plus days to ship an in stock item?! Ridiculous. AVOID!!!

Fishwest.net claims to offer free shipping, but don't let them fool you, they will take their time to ship out your order. I bypassed the fact that their website looks like a total piece of garbage and ordered. Probably should have been a sign. I Ordered a shirt on December 7th as a Christmas gift, and it's scheduled to arrive December 27!? Seriously? After contacting this company twice, they guaranteed that my order was to arrive before Christmas, and guess what? today is Christmas, and nothing. Worst customer service I have ever encountered. Why would a company blatantly lie to its customers? I was guaranteed a before Christmas delivery. FISHWEST is a total joke, do yourself a favor and go elsewhere.

Same with me, should have learned the first time. Tomorrow will make 10 days I've been waiting for a small in stock item.

And these clowns are only 7 1/2 hours away from my town in Wyoming.

Just read the "fine print" regarding their free shipping and they as much as say if you take advantage of our free shipping hope you're not in a hurry, we ship when the mood hits us and not before.

ID
Camden, New Jersey

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article