FishGillz Review

The person who made this post said they placed their order on January 26, 2012, yet the post is dated 3 1/2 years later on June 11th, 2015. So basically the author bought glasses in 2012 and didn't decide to complain until 3 years later? The comment that we " lost the tracking info " is ridiculous, because the tracking info gets sent to the customer automatically when they place the order. The tracking number can also be retreived at any time by simply logging into USPS.com, so we would never say that " we lost it " Also, if the customer never received their sunglasses, why didn't they contact their credit card company and request a charge back. FishGillz has been in business for 10 years and we have thouands of satisfied customers who buy from us on a regular basis. It's a shame that people like this make these false posts and tarnish the reputation of a company who excels in first rate customer service and top quality products.
ID
Reason of review
Good customer service

Zhit don't float...

I ordered Fishgillz Classic Series ‑ Catalina Bronze Lens $49.95 & The Baja Black Frame with Amber Lens $49.95 on January 16th, 2012. I never received an order confirmation from them. on January 26th, I contacted Jeff at Fishgillz and requested an order confirmation or receipt and his response was "WHAT'S THAT?" Again I requested information regarding my order on March 1st and March 14th when Jeff said "IT WAS SHIPPED TWO WEEKS AGO". I then asked him for a tracking number, Jeff said, "I LOST IT" and then said he would ship it out again. NEVER HAPPENED. I have checked with LOCAL Customs Service, LOCAL Postal Service and my receiver who the merchandise was to be shipped to. there are no records of any package landing HERE from Fishgillz. I have requested my money back but I won't hold my breath. I am out $99.90 USD Watch out Jeff, your legal troubles have just begun.

Another absurd claim by the person in wildomar. They state that we hire people and don't pay them.

I think if we were to hire people and not pay them, we would be in serious hot water with the California Labor Board!! Again, it is sad that these forums exist where anyone can slander a first rate company that excels in excellent customer service and high quality products.

Fishgillz good customer reviews have to be Jeff or his assistant commenting, because nothing good can come from him or his company. He hires people and doesn't pay them, and doesn't give two Zhits about his customers.

I refuse to believe that people have had a "good experience" with him or his Sunglasses. He's a *** ARTIST/SCAM & HE'S PERPETRATING A *** FRAUD!

@PissedConsumer993691

Another ridiculous claim saying that FishGillz doesn't pay their employees. If that were the case, we would get sued, or be in very hot water with the California department of Labor.

FishGillz has been in business for ten years now and has thousands of satisfied customers. It's a shame that these type of websites exist, where anyone can make an unsubstantiated, ridiculous claim with absolutely no proof to back it up.

View more comments (3)
ID
Reason of review
Poor customer service
Loss

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article