Verified Reviewer

United Health Care uses First Line Benefits to provide customers with medical services outlined in UHC's program.

Update by user Jun 18, 2022

Absolutely nothing has changed since I posted my initial complaint. Yes, my wife and I have made repeated calls to the appropriate channels and yet to no avail. This is a company who will do exactly what they want to do and when, regardless of all complaints.

Original review updated by user May 18, 2022
I have been a United Health Care customer now for several years I have had little complaints. This year (2022) UHC changed their vendor of choice to First Line Benefits. Here I can order medical supplies totaling up to $40 per quarter. I placed an order in early April, today after placing many, many calls to both, I have not received my order. All I do receive is lies and games, enough is enough.

User's recommendation: Be weary of First Line Benefits, they need to go back to school and take a refresher class in Customer Satisfaction.

ID
Flower Mound, Texas
Cons
  • Extremely poor customer services
Preferred solution
Deliver product or service ordered

Hospitals, Clinics and Medical Centers Expert Talks

4th COVID Vaccine, Monkeypox, Mask-Optional Policy

Jan 6, 2022

Who may need the 4th vaccine? Is monkeypox dangerous? Prof. Karen Jubanyik comments on the mask-optional policy, COVID booster shot, and the monkeypox.

Prof. Karen Jubanyik
Prof. Karen Jubanyik

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article