Terible Service, Terrible Communication, They said they do NOT control their Doctors!

I have been going to First Health of the Carolinas for 3 years now and the service has gotten worse not better! I refuse to go there, and would rather drive to Cape Fear Valley for better care! I went to the Emergency room at First Health in Raeford NC February after my father past away with severe stomach pains, and was told I had *** in my stomach. I was sent in an Ambulance an hour away to First Health in Pinehurst for Emergency Surgery. They did nothing but charge me almost 3,000.00 after 5 days I signed myself out and drove to UNC who had me on an operating table 2 hours latter! The Surgery was almost 60,000, and insurance paid more than half of that (I was billed 50.00). I tried to negotiate with First health stating they did nothing and charged me 3,000.00 then before they sent me a letter in the mail saying they would not help me they split the bill up to different Creditors who went after me and put it on my credit report! I have now cleared that up at additional cost to myself - Never do business with LAST HEALTH they CARE NOT FOR YOU ONLY YOUR CASH!!!

User's recommendation: Go to Cape Fear Valley or UNC for medical issues not LAST HEALTH.

ID
Service
Firsthealth Of The Carolinas Emergency Service
Pros
  • Close to home
Cons
  • Terrible service
Loss
Preferred solution
Full refund

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article