Omnitrace is unprofessional

As an adoptee, I am looking for my birthparents. I emailed an inquiry and was later contacted by Omnitrace. They were extremely pushy, asking for money without giving any information about their processes. The person I spoke with had a very rude manner about her, asking questions that were not even relevent to my case - (did my own 2 biological children have the same father?)She assumed I was uneducated, and a foster child, neither of which is true. I was offended by her approach and also saddened by the obvious preying upon innocent and possibly emotionally needy people looking for answers to missing relatives. I'm not hiring them. I'd rather not know my family roots than pay a large amount of cash to such an unethical and, dare I say, tacky company.
#198899

I love how it "omitrace found my birthmom" was written by omnitrace ! whata scam :zzz

I called Omnitrace in hopes of finding my biological father. I was told by "Barbara" that my search should be fairly easy and should only take 14 business days.

I provided his full name, exact age, where he last held a job, where he was born and where is mother and sister both live. Barbara told me this would be a piece of cake for their company. They handle cases with less information then mine all the time and they get positive results. So naturally I am hopeful.

I received one e-mail a month after I paid them about a "possible" match. I immediately e-mailed them back about the missing middle name and the match's birthday not matching what my mother could recall. No response. I have e-mailed several times and tried to get somebody in customer service to help me out.

I get brushed off by customer service and my e-mails go unanswered. This has left me heartbroken by all the false hope that was given to me by OMNITRACE. Not to mention taken advantage of by the lack of contact from them.

They gladly accepted my money and sent me one e-mail. It has been well over 90 days and I'm just sick over this

Love them!!!!!!!!!

That is my comment above.

Gina

Omnitrace recently found my birthmom who is not ready to meet with me yet. But they have put me in touch with two of my bio sisters!

I love Rachel and Chris who helped me thru the entire process. God bless Omnitrace.

View more comments (4)
ID
Charlotte, North Carolina

Firstchoiceautofinder aka www.firstchoiceautofinder.com scam!!!

WARNING DO NOT USE FIRSTCHOICEAUTOFINDER THIS COMPANY STOLE MY MONEY AND MANY OTHERS. THEY ARE A HUGE SCAM. THE WAY THERE SCAM WORKS IS WWW.FIRSTCHOICEAUTOFINDER.COM PHONES YOU AND ASKS YOU TO PAY THEM MONEY TO ADVERTISE YOU CAR. BUT THEY WILL LIE TO YOU AND TELL YOU EVERYTHING JUST TO GET YOUR MONEY THAT YOU WILL NEVER SEE AGAIN. WWW.FIRSTCHOICEAUTOFINDER.COM HAS NOT GIVEN ME MY MONEY BACK FOR OVER 2 MONTHS NOW!!!! I placed an ad with www.firstchoiceautofinder.com after they promised to sell it but as soon as they got my money i never hear from them again. I will let everyone I know not to use these frauds.

I listed my semi truck with them, not a single call from anyone, and it was competitively priced. I sold it on kijjijji, much more effective and free, too.

I didnt have a problem selling my vehicle throught them.

I used there services and firstchoiceautofinder.com. Dont refund money the vehicles stay on site till sold, i am a semi dealer and have sold over 23 units with them. Do research before putting in complaints on companies that do a great job

this company owes me money !! They took my money and I feel so dumb for using them they give the www.autotrader.com a bad name. the company is from alberta and the owner i found out from my friend at the bank is RICH from this scam

firstchoiceautofinder SCAM

www.firstchoiceautofinder.com ripped me off!!! I am Suing anyone else interested ????????????

Oldest Scam in the book firstchoiceautofinder.com didnt invent it is so old It cant work telemarketing in 2008?? :sigh

Hey, they just called me, and told me the same story. This is the second company like this that has called me. The other one was autoregistries.ca.

These guys are loosers!!!!

High school drop outs at best

I got a phone call from someone there

who left there number when I called back they just try selling me on how they can sell me car if I pay them Blah Blah Blah. Then When I said I wasnt interested the got rude!! So I did a search on them and sure enough they are a scam.

I also called many people they listed on there site and NOT ONE person I talked to got a call about there vehicle.

One Lady told me it was organized crime What a Joke!! Unorganized Scam useing the Auto trader

Weird. I just received a call from them and came to check out their website that they left on my answering machine.

Odd that its a scam and theres MANY websites stating that, yet he would still leave me his website to check out.

He's hoping im a dumb one obviously. He got my number from a listing in the Auto Trader, but left me 2 phone numbers to get a hold of him on.

View more comments (11)
ID
Toronto, Ontario
Loss

About

Summary

Firstchoiceautofinder is an online portal, where people can sell the car. So there are special terms and conditions for sellers as well as advertisement plans. The web can be featured with easy navigation and multiple search functions. The database of vehicles available for sale is really big. In order to post an advert about car selling, individuals have to follow all instructions. In case of any issues or hesitations, clients can fill in an application form and sent a message to the company's representatives. Official office is located in Calgary, AB, Canada.

Firstchoiceautofinder reviews and complaints
Edit Description

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article