They steal from their patients

Update by user Feb 09, 2019

Hello, It has not been resolved. They just transfer me around and around and no one calls back.Their story as to what happened to the charger has changed from them not having it, to us picking it up, which we did not and of which they cannot provide a signature nor proof.I've filed a BBB complaint and am getting nowhere there either.

Original review posted by user Jan 09, 2019
This facility stole my android phone charger while I was in-patient. When I was admitted, they went through the bag I'd packed and only allowed me a few clothes from it. When I was discharged, they claimed I never had a phone charger. But when I later called trying to get it back, they told me I had signed it out on Nov 4th / 14th (they gave me two different dates) but I did not sign it out: 1) I had no need for it when they still had my mobile phone 2) I was not discharged until Nov 28th so there was never an option to sign anything out until then 3) They refuse to provide a copy of the paper they claim I signed. I have called literally 2 dozen times or more, calling every name I have and have gotten from speaking to the operator and main office. I have left message after message and no one ever returns my call. Go elsewhere for your treatment needs!!
ID
Upper Chichester, Pennsylvania
Service
First Steps Treatment Center Customer Care
Cons
  • That they stole from me
Reason of review
they stole from me
Loss
Preferred solution
Deliver product or service ordered

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article