First PMF Bancorp

They call themselves business factors, but they are thieves hiding behind veils of inappropriate behavior. They sens a need for cash, rope you into a heinous contract, so bad that the fine print allows you no rights at all. THEN, they charge you interest on moneys never loaned manufacture phony documents and letters, call themselves a collection agency. Call all of your clients, friends, family, and tell horrifying lies about you, then just for fun, they sue you as well. Personally, this happened to my dear friend, not me, but I am going to destroy their company, its owners, and their veil of secrecy will be made public. They are worse than the mob, but don't cross them, take them to the Federal Courts. Make the Feds go after them with unlimited resources. DO NOT do it yourself!

sorry, I clicked on the "I had the same issue button" by mistake. Just reading the comments for information about PMF. Please disregard my comment.

I know someone this happened to with this same company. They are scam artists and thieves and they put small businessmen out of business with no conscience at all.

Hi. I've been in a similar situation myself with the lender in LA.

I think we may be talking about the same one.

I'd love to hear more of your story. Please let me know how I can get a hold of you and possibly we can team up.

@PissedConsumer537961

I am new-but yes, me too. I have evidence of at least 8 others-same exact methods, even verbiage. If you are still around, let me know how to reach you through this system-they are always watching.

View more comments (3)
ID
Los Angeles, California

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article