Hillis Wbw

I want to cancel my policy

Found a more suitable plan. I dont have any further explanation. But thank you any way for your offers.
map-marker Henderson, Nevada

I was told I was getting Aetna

No where on the insurance card does it say Aetna. I was also told all my providers were in network. So not only did I pay over 500$ for this scam insurance, I also had to pay out of pocket for all my doctors visits and medications. I do not understand why the agent told me I was getting Aetna when a company allegedly owned by Aetna is not the same thing as Aetna.

User's recommendation: Stay away

Insurance Expert Talks

Exposed: Types of Insurance Scams and Fails

Mar 7, 2021

The insurance fraud: What is insurance fraud? What are the worst cases? How insurance fraud is discovered? How to protect yourself from an insurance scam? In this video, Charles R. Gallagher, an attorney, exposes the most common insurance fraud examples.

Read full article
Charles
Charles

Charles R. Gallagher, an attorney and managing partner with Gallagher & Associates. His practice focuses on insurance litigation, foreclosure defense and consumer law.

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content
  • PissedConsumer is on the Inc. 5000 list

For more information read Blog article