Worthless home association management

I live in private condos very nice indoors but the outside is poorly managed! I always see random dog *** all over the rocks and grass area trash everywhere people bringing random shopping carts inside the complex the front gate is always broken trash areas people are leaving there items outside of it besides all these other events happening the one I can not stand that is effecting me only is having a condo owner who lives right above me renting his unit out like it's a god damn hotel random people always in and out fights screaming loud sex loud music it's horrible I was never told before moving in I would be having to deal with this I'm losing sleep and my sanity of course the hoa doesn't give a *** about anything you email them call them no response it states in the hoa rules no illegal hotel rentals are allowed they know they can be sued or have big fines to pay to the city it's really crazy that they will send yoh a warning letter over a sticker being on your patio storage door or a beautiful hanging chandelier but won't stand up and evict these horrible money hungry condo owners who ruin my living conditions why should I have to suffer I pay my rent on time I shouldn't have to move because I have a lazy hoa manager!! Stay away !!!
ID
South Jordan, Utah
Reason of review
Poor customer service

Real Estate Expert Talks

What Do Property Management Companies Do @ Interview with Property Management Expert

Nov 27, 2020

Property management companies: What do they do? How much do they charge? Do you need one? Find answers in an interview with Colby Hager, a real estate investor, and expert who share his experience with property management companies.

Read full article
Colby Hager
Colby Hager

Colby Hager is an experienced real estate investor with Capstone Homebuyers. He has years of experience in renovating houses, home remodeling, and property management.

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article