1st. Choice Realestate Apprasial, Inc.

On Monday August 20, 2018 Michael Gusler sent his property appraiser to our home, her name was Angela Stokes. I had spoken directly to Michael Gusler, and explained exactly what we needed. He assured me he understood we agreed on the price of $350.00 to be paid upon arrival of Angela Stokes. She was to be here at 12:00, she was late, did not come prepared to give us a receipt, had a guest in her car and left the motor running in the driveway. We spoke to the man in the car from our porch. She was here a total of 10 minutes and we only observed her taking pictures and seemed to measure nothing. She did not take into consideration on the appraisal a number of items that would help sell or property. Items like, A large barn, high tensile electric fence, huge paved driveway, a complete living area downstairs, including full kitchen, living room, bedroom, and huge full bath. One side of the two car garage is finished as a family room. We also have a whole house generator (upstairs and down) As she was pulling out of the driveway, I called Michael Gusler and told him what had happened. He assured me he would not cash our check until we were satisfied. That was not at all true. Our bank said it cleared on the 23rd, which meant it had to have been cashed that day. He did not honor his word, we are not at happy. We sent him a formal request for our money back. He is ignoring us.
ID
Service
First Choice Real Estate Appraisers House Selling Estimate
Reason of review
Michael Gusler of 1st. Choice Real Estate Appraisal did not do as he agreed.
Loss
Preferred solution
Full refund

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article