Mobile Home Disaster

We purchased a home from First Capital Realty which h owns Tri Star Estates in Bourbonnais, IL when we did the walk thru we were promised they would fix the problems with the home before we closed and moves in. When we gave them the moving date they said no problem well have your home ready. On moving day there were two employees in the kitchen doing last items on the list. But when we walked thru nothing was done!!! We called and they said the check for the repairs had not come in. Of course I was confused what check they said the owner would give them a check to do all the repairs to the home. Two months later nothing but run arounds, I replaced all 10 windows, the shingles were flying off the roof its a 2006 home with a 20 year roof warranty and there were two sets of shingles. We replaced that. we were promised sod we have weeds and dirt as our yard. This has been the worst thing ever!!! These people are liars!!!! They make promises they can't keep, I did not know that the owner owed more than $145,000 in back sewage bills which are charged to our lot rent!!! I've called and filled paper work to Lisa madigan our states attorney and states representatives and NOTHING!!! I wish I had never bought from these people!!!! but we were in a bind because school was starting soon for our kids.
ID
Chicago, Illinois
Loss

Real Estate Expert Talks

"I'm a Huge Proponent of Building a Home" Ty Wilde About Real Estate Industry

Sep 15, 2020

A real estate industry expert, Ty Wilde, shares his insights on whether to buy or build a house, what to consider when dealing with real estate agents, home inspections, and what to think of when investing your money.

Read full article
Ty Wilde
Ty Wilde

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article