Review

Why would a business arrogantly boast of sending an outside sales rep from another business to a wrong address? What kind of person works overtime to make someone else's job harder? Does he think he's superior to outside salespeople simply because his business relies on another format for sales? How can someone so reliant on appointments of his own be so openly disrespectful of someone else who leans on the same? If I can't trust his honesty and manners toward others who sell, why would I expect these basics toward me -- just because I might buy? Such questions may never enter his mind until he reads this review. Yes, what goes around comes around. As long as he is rude to others who sell just as he must also sell, I'll repair and buy my computers elsewhere. Small business owners gain their edge through personal friendliness and familiarity, winning trust and rapport with a strong name. The real winners in this game refrain from strange attacks on strangers, and learn the art of goodwill toward all. Best wishes to all who read this, including anyone building that particular business.
ID
Atlanta, Georgia
Reason of review
Poor customer service

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article