Have District MGR review this Mark Moen 320-220-****

I was working part time driving 90 miles round trip, and putting truck away doing my job then one day the store manager writes me up for being to slow as I was putting hb away I was also to do cashier as well everybody that came into the store always said I was a hard worker and now this, so I try and call HR they put me on hold and says there are 27 calls ahead of me so I leave a call back no.# and they never call me back. I have a good complaint and they don't want to hear about it so I end up losing my job because the district mgr. won't respond back to me, so my next step is to contact the better business bureau and have them check into why this is going on.

Horrible customer service

We've used these guys for a couple of years and since moving back to our rentel house now understand the pain our renters faced. They regularly send people out who do not speak sufficient english to allow you to explain what the issues is. On top of that I had them come out to look at why my Ice Machine was not working. Knowing this ahead of time, they sent a man out who came out and said "sorry, the ice machine is not covered". What the heck is that. Then to add insult to injury, the Ice Machine was actually a symptom of the fact that the water lines into the regrigerator are leaking. So we had shut off the water and the tech who came out did even turn the water on to see what the problem was. What a scam. They just sent him out to say it wasn't covered, charge us and then leave. When I called to complain and tell them that there guy didn't even do cursory work they said to submit another claim and pay another fee.
Coto De Caza, California
Reason of review
Poor customer service
Loss
Preferred solution
Let the company propose a solution

Hot Water Heater Review

Hot water heater problems for 2 weeks
ID
#519717 Review #519717 is a subjective opinion of poster.
Coppell, Texas

Bad Service Review

I agree. Worse service ever!! AC has gone out twice and both times it takes over a week just to get a contractor out. Also both times they scheduled a contractor who did not service area. There have got to be better home warrenty companies out there. Forget First American
New York, New York

Fradulent Letter From: First American - American Tax Defense, LLC

I don't have any outstanding student loans; yet I also received a letter from “First American Tax Defense, LLC” with their phone number 866-509-****, stating: “FINAL NOTICE – IMMEDIATE ACTION REQUIRED Your Federal Student Loan Is In Default. … If you do not act (call) now you risk wage garnishment, forced sale of assets, freezing of all personal and business bank accounts, retirement accounts, and revocation of professional licenses.” This letter angered me because I thought someone may have gotten my personal information. I called their phone number and asked the person answering the phone how had they gotten my address, and why they had sent me the letter since I did not have any outstanding student loans. The agent’s response was “disregard the letter if you don’t have any outstanding loans”. I then asked if they were just randomly sending those letters out, and his response was “I TOLD YOU TO DISREGARD THE LETTER IF YOU DON’T HAVE ANY OUTSTANDING LOANS”. At that point, I told him that they sound like a scam, I considered the letter harassment, and that I was going to file a complaint against their company with the “Michigan Attorney General – Consumer Protection Division”, “The U.S. Government Federal Trade Commission”, and the “Better Business Bureau”. He then said “Do What You Have To Do!” and he hung up on me. I am convinced that this company is a SCAM!

Listen the department of education and the United States got us into this mess, I got the letter actually read it and they save my *** and the service was not good but great!,

Follow through with your threat to report them. If enough people do this something might get done. Wouldn't hurt to contact the media as well.

View more comments (1)
Livonia, Michigan

American Tax Defense LLC, CHICAGO

Today I received a letter that looks like a scam saying "If you do not act soon, you could be subject to the following: wage garnishment, forced sale of assets, freezing of all personal and business bank accounts, retirement accounts, and revocation of professional licenses." Then it said to call First American Student AId at 866-347-****. I think when a business tries to coerce people by fear to call them it is very poor business practice and I hope people can search this on the internet and they have no future business. I have already consolidated my student loans and they are paid on time so I have no fear of the threats they mailed to me.

My Name Mr Sha i recently signed up with First American to consolidate my Federal Student Loans i was in a black hole loosing everything i ever had my house my wife my family then i found First American they saved my life god bless you my loans were consolidated in 30 days and my new payment was $0 yes $0 dollars per month based on my income i would recommend this service to anyone who in bad situation they can help they saved my Life 8)

I got letter thank god I called they removed a garnishment and they were awesome to deal with! I read a lot of these post and most people don't get it the dept of education is a disaster thank The Lord for first American

Ive been unemployed & have deferences on my loans. I received this letter today & thought it was a scam but now know! Thanks for the reviews!!!!

WORST COMPANY EVER. DEFINITELY A SCAM. SAVE YOUR MONEY AND TIME AND FIND A DIFFERENT COMPANY TO HELP YOU

@PissedConsumer769897

i couldnt be more happier that i found this company they saved my life i was in a black hole about loose everything they helped me fill out all documents and submit to consolidate and my payment went to $-0 based on my current income god bless u guys :upset

@PissedConsumer769897

My Name Mr Sha i recently signed up with First American to consolidate my Federal Student Loans i was in a black hole loosing everything i ever had my house my wife my family then i found First American they saved my life god bless you my loans were consolidated in 30 days and my new payment was $0 yes $0 dollars per month based on my income i would recommend this service to anyone who in bad situation they can help they saved my Life :cry

I had a wonderful experience , they were honest but the customer service was just great they got me down 0 payment and they re-amended my tax return . It was worth every penny

So glad I read all the comments about the same issue I have. I received the same letter about my student loans and I was confused because I am on time with my payments.

I was going to call the company I am paying and ask why I am receiving a letter threating me for payment. but thank god I read everyone's comments which made me feel better.

They are a scam. The boss Elie Mellul is a *** artist with a history of scamming.

Google Elie Mellul and you will see he got in trouble for ripping off people before. Don't be fooled by them

@PissedConsumer746060

i couldnt be more happier that i found this company they saved my life i was in a black hole about loose everything they helped me fill out all documents and submit to consolidate and my payment went to $-0 based on my current income god bless u guys :grin

View more comments (20)
Kingsport, Tennessee

First American Senior Lien Outsourcing

I was working for this company for about a while, and all of the sudden they made a dopping test and they told me i came out positive, which i was really sure i wasn't and then they just fired me, we worked for an outsourced part of the company for 3 dollars per hour, stressed out as ***, we use to access people's personal information without them even knowing, which is unlegal in the USA, we went through Social Security numbers, adresses, and even their loan status... It was really stressing and to reach an incentive of as maximum 30 dollars we had to provide loan status for about 300 loans perfectly. So anyone who's loans are with EMC,Option One, Indymac Bank, and a bunch of others...you should better know what are they doing with your personal information and even credit reports....WATCH OUT... First American is First Fraud....!! *** em'

Got a call from them today, she asked for certain information and I gave wrong info, when I was called on it, I asked so why are you asking me? Then came the climactic S.S.

number, I refused then they wanted my bank card information I said *** no! You could be talking to me from china, no no and *** no.as she was talking I was looking up this company.

She was pressuring me for payment so that I could have my spot! I told her to give it to someone else, I am not so hard up that I need to be ripped off.

watch out they work with you than they *** , youll see, there no good ,liars they want to foreclose more money for them ,,,

View more comments (1)
Santo Domingo, Distrito Nacional

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article