Firebird Arts and Music Does Not Deliver

I placed two online orders from Firebird Arts and Music on 9/01/08 and still have not received the orders. I have called, left voicemails, and emailed several times over the last few months. I have yet to receive any replies to my emails but did get one return phone call and did finally reach someone one the phone on another occasion. Teri Lee told me in the beginning of October that she would check into why I had not received the orders. She told me the second order was sent out that day which was a month after I placed the order. I never got it. I continued to call and email about my order. In the beginning of November I finally reached another FireBird Arts employee on the phone. He also told me the order was sent out that day. I found it curious that he knew exactly which order I was talking about considering that I had not given any details. Again I still have not received the order. I have requested a refund, continued to email and leave voicemails, and have contacted the BBB. I still have not heard from Teri Lee. By the way the BBB has processed 7 complaints in the last 36 months about Firebird Arts and Music, only one of the complaints has been closed.

An update on Firebird Arts; on Feb 3rd 2009, 5 months after I placed and never received an order I finally got a refund. Firebird Arts did not respond to the BBB nor did the BBB resolve the issue.

What I think worked is the poor reviews I left on several complaint boards.

Teri Lee finally called me about two days after I posted about 5 complaints on different sites and said "I'm sending you a refund." Before my posts Teri Lee had not returned my calls or emails for several months.

So, I truly thank Pissed Customer for their service and resolving what the BBB could not.

Firebird Arts and Music compliment by Dawn Barber

I did not title this as a compliment. This review is definately not a compliment.

I have continued to call Teri Lee @ Firebird Arts and Music but she is still refusing to return my calls or even attempt to rectify the situation.

View more comments (1)
ID
#142069 Review #142069 is a subjective opinion of poster.
Pompano Beach, Florida

About

Summary

- osCommerce : What's New Here? - Hardware Software DVD Movies ... 3211622 requests since Friday 13 January, 2006. Copyright © 2008 Firebird Arts & Music ...

Firebird Arts and Music reviews and complaints
Edit Description

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article