Fire and Water Richland, WA No Show Technician

NO SHOW appointments. I purchased and paid cash for a Quadra Fire Classic Bay 1200. It was installed on October 23, 2009. About two weeks later the fan started to make a loud noise at shut down. I called to have a tech come out and look at it. I was told I had to wait a week for the tech to be available...that was fine. Almost two weeks after my initial call I had to call to find out when a tech was coming. They had me down for a fire pot issue which was not the case, I called about the fan noise. At this point in time they said they would have him out here soon. I had my husband call right after me...a tech was here the next day. (discrimination against women???) At that time I was told that the fan bearings were bad and that it was a factory defect, he would order a fan that should be in within a week. Another nearly two weeks passed and we had to call them to see if the fan was in. They told us that they would be here on 11/25/09 at 7:30am to install it. I waited ALL DAY for a NO SHOW tech. My husband again called and they told him that they had double scheduled the time so the tech went to Connell instead. No phone call to let us know that this was the case. We were told that a tech would be here on Monday 11/30/09 at 7:30 am again NO SHOW NO CALL. If you like wasting your day waiting for a No Show Service person these are the people that can give it to you. All I want is for the fan to be replaced because of a factory defect. If they had done that I wouldn't be here now.

I've been having trouble with no shows, no calls, scheduling, poor installation and just plain lying as well. I will never do business with them again.

@PissedConsumer769961

Same issue - I will NEVER use them and will tell anyone that will listen not to use them either. Sold my home and needed a new seal on my gas fireplace, the tech came out said he had to order the seal, two weeks later they finally make an appt to come install and got a call that the tech got in a car wreck the night before so would be at least another two weeks.

I purchased the part from them and hired a reputable local business to come install as my home sale depending on it being done right and by the end of the week. Come to find out they didn't even order the right seal, if they'd installed it, we would've been dead from carbon monoxide poisoning within a day.

They should be shut down and should not have a business license.

View more comments (1)
ID
Lancaster, Pennsylvania
Loss

About

Summary

Fire and Water is a manufacturer and retailer of special cookware appliances for outdoor and indoor rest. The store is located in Richland, WA. Among featured items there are wood and gas stoves, fireplaces, inserts, tankless water heaters, flat top grills and other accessories for outdoor cooking. The list of nrand names includes: Evo, Alfresco, DCS, Primo, Lynx, Monessen, Pasific Energy, Dimplex, Hydrotech, Rinnai, etc. In addition to this, clients may order following services: pool renovations, marble and stone works, gas line installation, outdoor refrigerators. Fire and Water company allows clients create comfort in their houses.

Fire and Water reviews and complaints
Edit Description

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article