A waiter or whatever coarsely told us we are not serving after three, and rudely sent us on our way!

The hours on their websites tell you from 7 AM to 10 PM and open today.so we traveled about 60 blocks and endured trying to park in that area in order to go and eat at Fiore Caffe. We went inside the restaurant and it was quite full. We were forced to wait because the waiter was having a pretty engaging conversation with whoever was working in the kitchen, strategically did not look back into the eating area. Finally he came up to us and we said we would like to be seated, this man of average height and brown hair told us we are no longer serving after three I'm sorry, his tone was *** and I'm sure he thought it was funny, sending us on our way. I looked at my watch and in fact it was 2:35 PM! We came from all the way across town and we hovered around the restaurant to try and find parking taking a fair chunk out of our afternoon. We walked around aimlessly trying to find some other place to eat, since we have found parking. When we walked back to our car we walked by Fiorre Caffe and we saw the gentleman who rudely sent us on our way with bad information on his behalf, he looked at us and he smiled pleasantly, unbelievable!team kills a businesslike success!
ID
San Francisco, California
Loss

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article