Verified Reviewer

Lied to me

Took my money and lied about what they were doing about my tax problems Couldn't get anyone on the phone. Always got put off everytime I called. Just constantly lying to me about everything. They never did anything that I was promised.

User's recommendation: Dont do business with them.

#2067086

Just got off the phone with these people yesterday. They/he (Lou) the person I spoke with, advertise on the radio as, "KICK IRS" but when you call them, they say they go by finish line tax solutions.

I just messaged my bank to flag!!!!

my account and not let them take a DIME!! Thanks for the feedback.

#2095331
@PissedConsumer2067086

KickIRS.com is a registered brand of Finishline Tax Solutions and states that clearly on the KickIRS.com website. I'm sorry that you were confused and didn't see branding statement on the KickIRS.com site.

View more comments (1)
Birmingham, Alabama
Loss
Preferred solution
Full refund

Verified Reviewer

cancellation of my account and the refund of 780.00

Update by user May 14, 2021

I didn't get 780.00 back. They kept 600.00 and after a long time refunded 180.00. They are a horrible company

Original review posted by user Apr 14, 2021
Very poor service and treatment. Paid $780.00 up front and got absolutely nothing but lies. I got nothing that I was promised. Could barely get anyone to talk to me. So I told them that I was cancelling my account and that I wanted my money refunded. And they agreed to it but no one as done anything yet
Service
Finish Line Customer Care
Cons
  • Everything was a lie
Loss
Preferred solution
Full refund

Scott Curley = Michael Avery at Finish Line Tax Solutions

Scott Curley is at it again. I signed up with his new company Finish Line Tax Solutions, paid the 2500 and got nothing. They promised me the moon and gave me dog *** A little internet searching shows that Scott Curley is now using the name Michael Avery. I found out that Michael Avery is Scott Curley with about a 10 minute internet search. Do not give this scam company any money. What really *** me off is that I was referred to them by Optima Tax Relief, who I though was legit, but I guess they are a scam company also.

It's so unfortunate that ex employees would go online to slander a good company that has helped thousands of taxpayers get their tax matter resolved. Just sad.

#2033477
@PissedConsumer1784821

With an unregulated internet, anyone can say whatever they want with no regard for truth...

View more comments (1)
ID

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article