Got a horrible tattoo and owner wont refund

I went to get a small tattoo there during a promotion. it was simple and not very detailed. once Rick Barnett (the owner and tattooer) said I was done, I looked in the mirror and wanted to cry. the line work looked like a child had done it. it was choppy, asymmetrical and blurry. I went back to ask for a refund so I could use that money to have it removed but he was very loud and angry with me like it was my fault, and threatened to call the cops on me! I just don't want anyone else to go through what I am going through and get scarred by a terrible artist and human being. He was mean mean mean!! and only cares about money, not quality!
#719311

Ok I googled the artist and the shop. Are you sure you're talking about the same guy cause I've never seen a child tattoo like that. His work was badass!

What did you think your would get for 35 dollars?

Arn't you afraid that mean, mean, mean Rick will read this, and get mad......lol. What are you....three years old.

View more comments (2)
ID
Loss

Unemployment Expert Tips

Experts Tips on Unemployment and Cyber Security

Feb 3, 2020

Can’t verify your identity via ID.me? Andrew Stettner, an unemployment expert, comments on how the ID.me verification process works and the privacy risks involved. Learn how one consumer resolved his issue.

Andrew Stettner
Andrew Stettner

Andrew Stettner is a senior fellow at TheCenturyFoundation and a non-profit leader who shares expert opinion on unemployment benefits and insurance reform.

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article