Owners response

We have tried to locate you as a client / customer from our records and you do not appear. If you have any issue with our service then we are happy to refund you in full no question or quibble just contact our customer service team on 01273 25**** and they have been briefed to refund you in full once we can establish who you are. Please note we are established private investigators with a large and diverse happy client base, we have all the relevant registrations required and will be more than happy to explain this to you when you contact us. We take any negative review very seriously and will endeavour to contact you to resolve this.
ID
#1199959 Review #1199959 is a subjective opinion of poster.
Reason of review
Good quality

FindUKPeople.com RIPPED ME OFF!

I paid them for an address trace - they charged me and so I paid them. The address they gave me was SO old - the person had not lived there for over five years! I asked for my money back and they flatly refused! Having looked around. i can see that they are not even investigators! Another chancer by the looks of things and they have received quite a lot of bad reviews for their "service." I am far from impressed!!! Ive reported them to Trading Standards and the police for this and would suggest you do the same if you get ripped off by them! DO NOT TRUST THESE PEOPLE!!!

I wish to withdraw the above negative review. This was not meant of this company - there is a similar company operating with a similar name and I made an honest mistake. My review in no way reflects on the quality of service or work from the above named company.

@PissedConsumer1442953

Would really help if you ID your review - but thank you for you honest feedback

@PissedConsumer1442953

Many thanks for your amended review - we are happy that this has been resolved, we are always available to resolve any issue or refund any payment in full if a client is not happy for any reason on 01273 252539

Findukpeople.com response: We have tried to locate you as a client / customer from our records and you do not appear. If you have any issue with our service then we are happy to refund you in full no question or quibble just contact our customer service team on 01273 25**** and they have been briefed to refund you in full once we can establish who you are. Please note we are established private investigators with a large and diverse happy client base, we have all the relevant registrations required and will be more than happy to explain this to you when you contact us.

I too had a terrible experience with these people. They gave me a very old address for the person i wanted to find.

I had already told them that this address was old but they, despite the fact that I used to live here, told me that my ex partner was still at the address!!! Not impressed and will not be using them again!

Findukpeople.com response:We have tried to locate you as a client / customer from our records and you do not appear. If you have any issue with our service then we are happy to refund you in full no question or quibble just contact our customer service team on 01273 252539 and they have been briefed to refund you in full once we can establish who you are. Please note we are established private investigators with a large and diverse happy client base, we have all the relevant registrations required and will be more than happy to explain this to you when you contact us.

IF you are a true client of findukpeople just call them and they will issue you a refund but you do not do that as this is malicious and untrue - we are alerting the relevant authorities in regards to this

WHy do you use different names leaving fake reviews - the only one taking this to the police is findukpeople as it is totally fake and defamatory

I can assure you that the reviews posted on here are far from fake. Unlike the many positive ones on their pages.

Very dodgy looking! I have seen many other complaints about this firm and will be taking the matter to Trading Standards.

Here is the registration link https://ico.org.uk/ESDWebPages/Entry/ZA193733 this review is incorrect and not correct, findukpeople.com is registered and always donors any refund which is always available via customer services on 01273 252539

View more comments (12)
ID
#1198696 Review #1198696 is a subjective opinion of poster.
Service
Findukpeople People Search
Cons
  • Being ripped off
Reason of review
Bad quality

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article