NOT FOR YOU?

Thank GOD I didn't pass this job up!! found the opportunity of a lifetime, at first i seemed to be working all the time , after a few months i was able to create my own schedule, i won 2 collage scholarships it is my summer job now for 2 years! I have refereed my friends not only is it a great summer job,, I switched my major to business management so i can learn how to run my own company! this might be my future! thank you FINAO and i am looking forward t the summer of 2018! BEST JOB I HAVE EVER HAD!! Keeping my fingers crossed they will have me, the bonuses are amazing ,, the guarantee is great and the people are outstanding, listen follow directions, ask the supervisors for help and the sky is the limit there is no cap on your income! biggest thing is to be willing to study and follow directions it is simple if you do not complicate it, do not listen to people who do not want to work and want to complain because they never tried the job!!

if you won two "collage" scholarships maybe you will learn to spell college correctly.

#1903896
@PissedConsumer1763301

This is so messed up ! This tells people it's ok to "collage" with others in a group , or merge as one..

and/or tells people it's ok to get collegen "Botox" or surgery to change who they are ... This is also WRONG !! I A-lso know this to be truth , my complaint towards what is supposed to be..

not how people take it. IT IS NOT RIGHT TO MERGE AS ONE OR TO CHANGE WHO YOU ARE AGAINST YOUR KNOWLEDGE OR NOT RIGHT ALSO AGAINST YOUR NON AGREEMENT

View more comments (1)
ID
#1220761 Review #1220761 is a subjective opinion of poster.
Grand Prairie, Texas
Reason of review
Work Experience or Job Application

Best opportunity ever

Had an opportunity to work with Finao 2015 came from a very negative divorce I learned skills to not get stuck on my problems and let things roll off my back I moved to Houston last year and was able to transfer and work to build my own future !! Now I am running things and changing lives
#1903889

You do not just learn to "Let things roll off your back". sounds to me like they just control how you feel and say you say when responding to issues that need to be resolved or figured out!

I don't think that's a good business approach !! I know this to be truth

yes it is !! and a great experience they have been around for over 7 years paid well and everyone I have met here is happy ,,and i have been here every summer for 2 years , this job has paid most of my collage!!

me and my family are very grateful for the opportunity and the skills we have learned ,, Our whole office did a fire walk with tony Robbins last summer, truly a great company and opportunity ! the leadership skills and the activities make it such a fun job while making great money!!! I am hoping to do my intern here this year and transfer closer so i can learn how to open my own company!! This has really changed my life, some of the skills you will learn are problem solving, how to maintain a positive attitude and focus on things that you want, how to make goals and work for them.

You can also learn great listening skills , reflective listening ,, it helps also to not take things personally ,, this has been an experience i will remember for the rest of my life,, do not even think of this job is your lazy and do not want to work because it gets hot out side when your working outside in the summer ,customers are not always nice and you have to stay positive,, the people around you help,, their are always negative people around that you can sulk a lot making the day not so positive, al though with this if you are a complainer i see it all the time, although they do not get a lot of the bonuses and do not last long with the company! if you are looking fr an opportunity and your willing to work hard to move up the ladder and grow this is the best company by far!!

View more comments (2)