Phone harassment

This company called me for months. They called from different numbers and states. including 305 851-****, 323 306-****, 281 973****, 716 707-**** and many more numbers.I asked them for the company name and address, they did give me the name but they refused to give me their address. I have the right to contact them by mail and request they stop calling me. The representative told me that this was something that was not affecting him it was only affecting me and said we are going to keep calling and hung up. He said that just to annoy me and that is harassment. I reported them to the FTC and the bbb. They responded and said they did nothing wrong but they did stop calling. If you are receiving calls from them go to their far- financial asset resolution website and get their address and number and repot them to the FTC.
Sugar Land, Texas

Great service!

I paid a debt through this company. Not only did they update me as PAID IN FULL....It significantly increased my score. They are now offering Free 45 min credit consultation with the settlement of your debt. Most people don't realize when your social security number is attached to a debt, a creditor can still refuse you, or give you a nasty interest rate. Understand an old debt, IS A VALID DEBT.  You can't go to the electric company and run up a bill, 10 years later come back and the bill isn't there.  This company did an outstanding job with their service to my credit.

this was obviously added by FAR themselves

Collection Agency Harassment

Yes this number 847-637-**** does belong to a Collection agency, Financial Asset Resolution, LLC. I called this # back about an hour ago and talked to a Mrs Johnson. Then I filed harassment charges with the FTC and Missouri Attorney General's office. This company also uses other # from other states to consistently harass people. The Owner of this company is Randy Nay Address is 1305 Wiley Rd, Ste 129, Schaumburg, IL 60159. Company # is 888-959-****. Email address for Randy Nay is randy.nay@***.com. Feel free email randy and to file complaints to the FTC and your Attorney Gen same as I did.

In regards to the comment below. I never thought about making it even tougher and costlier for them. I will when I get the next company harrassing me after the debt has been sold.

At this point, when the MO att. general inquired they stopped harrassing me.

Thanks for the info. Will use it the next time.

I would rather you teach them an expensive lesson. They violated FDCPA by calling you after you told her not to. If you can prove that in a small claims court the miscreant will pay you $1000. You want to make it an expensive lesson engage an attorney that's another $3000+/- they have to pay.

Basically your name might match that of someone they are looking for so they call everyone in the country with those names. They count on you not knowing your rights per federal laws.

That's a violation of FDCPA and your rights and you are due about $1000 from them if you can prove that. Be ready for the next call they will almost always violate and you need to capture the evidence as it could be a $$$ windfall for you. Have ready a recorder, camera, pen & paper. When they call again be calm and record the call, photo your call ID then detail who called, when, what said, everything! That's what judges want to see.

Then tell them verbally to cease and desist calling you per federal law TCPA, etc. If they violate that you are due about $1000 if you prove it.

Consumer attorneys will take a case on a contingency basis especially if you have collected slam dunk evidence. It's an $3k that's dropping on their desk that's covered by the misbehaving collector/defendant. For a Dave Ramsey endorsed attorney go to collectionbully.com (or just search at NACA.org).

You can also sue pro se it's a simple process and you can get all the help at debtorboards.com

View more comments (1)
ID

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article