Finance Alternative

in march of 2006 i got a phone call saying that i can finance a computer and recieve it in 6weeks if i make 8 payments on time i should have recieve my computer by april but when i call they gave me some *** *** excuse about it will come in aug 2006 came aug still didnot recieve *** but they still was taking money out of my account as of october 2007. i hope the mother *** who idea this was get caught and rot in jail sorry *** the computer was for my 8 year old son. Tiffany Coleman from philadelphia
ID
Willow Grove, Pennsylvania
Loss

Company called Financial Alternative took my money/no computer

I answered an advertisment on t.V. from a company called Financial Alternative in regard to getting a computer. They promised me that after four months of payments that I would get my computer which I was told would be a HP but later they offered a Dell.Well after eight months of payment I still had no computer. I was never late w/payment, which was $159.00 monthly. I asked for my money back/ because I needed my computer in the designated 4 months and they said no refund. They did offer me some excuse, but 8 months. I needed my computer for school. That was in 2006/ I got no refund and no computer. The rep that I spoke with was rude. When I told him that I had to buy another computer, he said well no one told you to go out and buy another computer elsewhere. I needed it for school that April, I ordered it in January. They said that they were under no obligation to give me a refund. But what about a computer???? I got neither. Beware of Financial Alternative

This company took my money as well. Does anyone have an update on this case?

Well well, it seems like im not the only one with problems regarding this company ha. My story is pretty much the same, i was told that i had to pay a certain amount $ in a three months period to make sure that i had some credit built up with them first in order to recive my computer, BS, all they made me do is waste my time and money and im mad as *** with this people cause when i called them as asked them for my money back all they said was that it was imposible because i had signed a nonrefundable contract so they tried to offer me a tv for the amount that i had already paid,"what a f%$king nerve" anyway i still don't have my computer :0(

A friend of mine went through them too to get a computer for her daughter. She had the computer sent to my sister's to hold onto for her while she got settled in a new state.

When she decided to move back home, we sent the computer back to them since the friend didn't give us a forwarding address. She claims she never got the computer and they claim they never got it back. Liars. They totally screwed her over, but she blames me (who was the *** that got suckered in by them???).

We researched the model of Dell - it retailed for $400 everywhere. They were charging my friend something $1800 in payments.

She never closed her bank account (again, ***) so they kept deducting payments as long as she allowed it. She is responsible for her choices, but they are a shady alternative to getting a computer.

View more comments (2)
ID
Boxborough, Massachusetts

About

Summary

Finance Alternatives is a company that deals with banks and other financial institutions in order to help customers to find perfect loan solution. Finance Alternatives is a consultant that chose about 40 the best lenders and 600 loan solutions to save customers' time and money. Company offers basic home loans, bridging loans, fixed loans, line of credit, Lo Doc, no deposit credit, professional package and standard variable. All the time specialists of the company check their offers and offers from other banks to make sure they have the best packages. Finance Alternatives is headquartered in West Pannant Hills NSW.

Finance Alternatives reviews and complaints
Edit Description

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article