Tobias D Uhz
map-marker Chicago, Illinois

Damage

Final Touch Car Wash - Damage
Final Touch Car Wash - Damage - Image 2

On Thursday, September 16th, I had a vehicle detail appointment for my 2013 Kia Optima SXL. I dropped my car off at 5201 N Nagle Avenue Final Touch Car Wash, and when I picked it up, the engine was in limp mode, with the engine light blinking.

There was no prior damage or obvious issues with the engine when the vehicle was dropped off in the morning. Please do not use this car wash for any detailing services, they stole my weather tech mats and gave it to a favorite customer as well. I demanded he call the customer and have it returned within the next 30 minutes.

I spoke with a manager, who told me that after I determined the damage and had it repaired, Final Touch would reimburse me for all expenses.

Auto shop fixed my vehicle and sent me a charge for Final Touch, but when I returned, they refused to compensate me for the damages total of $400.

See image for repair bill and rude manager to avoid at this location.

I have filed a small claim in illinois and I had to report them to groupon and BBB.

Stay away, protect your vehicle and go somewhere else. You will just be ignored by the rude bald head manager at the location.

Loss:

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution

User's recommendation: Stay away

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content
  • PissedConsumer is on the Inc. 5000 list

For more information read Blog article