Tim S Mqn

Verified Reviewer
| map-marker Banbury, Oxfordshire

Question Re Filmora 9

Dear Filmora,

Im using Filmora 9 and Im looking to add a function.

The video is basically a 30 min journey. I want to add a progress bar along the bottom of the screen that follows the timeline.

The progress bar will have randomly spaced markers.

Each marker will have a place name attached to it so that viewers can follow where they are along the route. It must be easily possible, but I cannot find how.

With thanks Tim S

map-marker Toronto, Ontario

Hours of my time and work lost.

Filmora's automatic updates have screwed me over multiple times now. Despite having purchased a "lifetime" subscription, Wondershare tries to corner you into paying for new versions.

Installing old versions to try and recover projects doesn't work, they just crash and won't open the project files.

Literal hours of my life I can't get back, and now I'm behind on my work.

Save your money. The software is buggy and the business practice is apparently one of trying to force you into an overpriced subscription to shoddy software.

User's recommendation: Save your money.

Resolved
Johan d Ays

Verified Reviewer
| map-marker Cape Town, Western Cape

Resolved: To change an e-mail adress

Updated by user Mar 19, 2022

They just put it right. Thanks for the info you send me.

Original review Mar 18, 2022

Sir

I was notified that vodamail will stop their service end of the month. I need to change my email address from johandewet@***.co.za to johandewet1945@***.com. I cannot do it via your website, your chat agent is as arule not available and messages I am sending via the online "email" just got ignored.

I know I am contacting the wrong adress, but that is the only way to bring the matter to your attention.

Johan de Wet

Preferred solution: change e-mail

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content
  • PissedConsumer is on the Inc. 5000 list

For more information read Blog article