map-marker Washington, District Of Columbia

I cancelled my membership due to my living arrangements.

I contacted Fight Camp to cancel my membership at least a month before i was supposed to get charged, yet I was still billed on June 6, 2023. Please credit my money back to my account as soon as possible.
Guest

You must cancel in writing. They have ignored your verbal request. Serve your cancellation notice via Certified Mail Return Receipt Requested.

Ralston Qlj

Send me the wrong order then refused to exchange or refund

I was sent small instead of large gloves. I noticed this immediately since my hands were numb after the first workout. I reached out for an exchange and was denied due to being past the 30-day return policy. The irony is it's only been a week at most. Not a great way to start this journey. As far as getting ahold of someone, forget about it. No one answered the phone and it took about 4 days to get a response via email, only to be denied a simple request.
Loss:

Preferred solution: Full refund

User's recommendation: find a company with customer support you can actually talk to

SONJA C Vjm

Verified Reviewer

Cancellation

cant get thru on phone or chat - no answer on either - super frustrating for a customer who is trying to cancel!!!
Pros:
  • No customer service

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content
  • PissedConsumer is on the Inc. 5000 list

For more information read Blog article