Verified Reviewer

Service

Update by user Sep 18, 2020

After 35 days my washer finally was fixed. I have to confirm that the technicians did a great job, however, I am not satisfied at all with the long time that took from them to have the washer fixed.

35 days without being able to do laundry was a very long time. Luckily I have lots of clothes so it did not affect me in that area, however, It took me two days to do finish doing laundry since morning until night.

Unfortunately, apparently Whirlpool has given this company the sole representation for the appliance repair, and it looks like they cannot handle the volume. I will never ever purchase Whirlpool appliances again.

Original review posted by user Aug 19, 2020
Fields Appliance Repair 7110 Edgewater Dr. Orlando, FL 323810 Office 407-299-**** Fax 407-578-**** Toll-Free 877-891-**** I have used the services of Field Appliance for many years, and never before had a problem. However, I think that this family that owns this business is over their head dealing with so many Whirlpool customers. Please read below the email sent to Fields appliance service today, which is self-explanatory. I understand this is a family business, and I am sorry to let the owners know that everyone who directly deals with service should be ashamed to the fullest. Since Tuesday, August 11, 2020, I called for service for my washer, and because your company did not have Internet, which is, not my fault neither my problem, I was never called for an appointment and when I called back they gave me an appointment for the 20th of August, 9 days after my call on August 11, 2020, and when I said it was too far away, they moved the appointment for today, August 19, 2020, and it was confirmed by Tina Jensen, Warehouse Service Manager on 8/17/2020 at 2:27 PM and on 8/17/2020 at 2:09 PM. by Tifton Thomas, SPOC. However, today at 3:57 PM when no technician showed up for the appointment I Look for another serascalled, and I was told by a very nasty and unprofessional person, the same person that when I previously called sound like she is not happy being and working there and that she doesn't care to assist customers with their needs. As a former Human Resources Director, I can read an employee even through a phone call, and believe me if she is a family member of the owners, it doesn't matter they should fire her, she is not helping the business image at all. She said to me that because I never answered the text that they sent rescheduling the appointment for the 19th they left the service scheduled for the 20th. First, I never received any text, second, I have two confirmations from two different people confirming the service appointment for today August 19, 2020. So, it looks that she either lied to me or the communication between departments is non-existence. In addition, this nasty and unprofessional lady had the audacity to hang up on me. It looks that she did not have anything else to say because there was no excuse possible for this mess up on the service or simply because she did not want to bother offering good customer service as she is supposed to do as part of her job description. None of the issues I had to go through are acceptable. The customer service is terrible, the people in charge are not doing their jobs, the customer service person is completely unprofessional and disgusting. I am very sorry, but if you as owners do not take charge of all of these issues your company will go down the drain very soon. I am sending this complaint to Whirlpool as well and placing it everywhere on different sites on the Internet that are available to place complaints because you do not even have a page on your website for reviews from customers, and that says a lot about your company. It says you do not want to hear any type of complaint because you are not willing, ready, and able to resolve them. Keep in mind that Rome was not built in one day, but was destroyed in one day.

User's recommendation: Based on today's experience I do not recommend this company any more.

ID
Service
Fields Appliance Repair Washing Machine Repair
Pros
  • As of today no pros
Cons
  • Terrible customer service
  • Not reliable
  • No service appointment follow-up
Preferred solution
Deliver product or service ordered

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article