Verified Reviewer
Advanced Reviewer

Fertilizer causes health issue thrown by Field of Dreams Lawn Service

This is a completely unprofessional, irresponsible company. They don’t have a working email, fax or web sight. They have been fertilizing my neighbor’s lawn for years, yet did not know his name when I contacted them-bet they cash his check though. They spray the fertilizer riding a machine-too lazy to use the walk behind and put down his poisonous chemicals carefully. He sprayed his poison into my yard, my dog ingested it and became violently ill. I rushed her to the vet and several procedures were necessary to save her. The bill came to $540. I notified him and he just said “prove it.” Very unprofessional, very uncaring. He promised to let me know next time he was coming so I could keep the dog in, lied of course-never called. There isn’t even a name on the vehicle that came-must have a lot to hide. When we first talked he said he fertilized then after I said my dog got sick he said he only put down nutrients. His lies change like the wind. Don’t trust him-don’t hire him. His poison will harm pets, children and anyone unfortunate enough to be anywhere near him. I complained to the BBB and he did not even have enough of a backbone to respond. Clearly not an upstanding business. BEWARE of FIELD OF DREAMS!

This company did NOT resolve the issue. Ignored this and BBB complaint.

Further proof this is NOT a reputable company that hides from it's responsibilities. Hope one day he experiences damage like he has caused-he deserves to be treated as he treats others.

ID
#631913 Review #631913 is a subjective opinion of poster.
Cleveland, Ohio
Cons
  • Innocent pet harmed
Reason of review
Pet harm
Loss
Preferred solution
Full refund

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article