Fidelity Life and Health - Austin - Unethical Sales Pitch

These guys recruited me to sell their products. As soon as I sent my enrollment fee, they sent me a script to start learning. As soon as I read "because of your good standing, you qualify for preferred rates but this is only for a limited time", I knew this was not a company that I wanted to represent. They won't refund the enrollment fee even though I protested in less than 72 hours and before they started anything to get me appointed. New agents need to stay away from this company. I would never use these types of tactics on any person. I have too much integrity to work woith a company like this.

This company called me and did a representation on Join Me and stated all the money i could make working with them with free leads. At the end of presentation they asked for 695.00.

I told them that i would start without paying such a fee.

Be careful. I dont know anyone that has been trained or sold products for this company.

@PissedConsumer1292698

Thanks for the information. I was just called for a quick 15 minute interview...free leads, paid E & O insurance, life and annuity business, huge commissions listed too.

I think I'll skip the phone call. People like this give insurance and agents a bad name.

I won't even give it a second look. DB

View more comments (1)
ID
Cons
  • Dishonest presentation
Reason of review
Not as represented
Loss
Preferred solution
Full refund

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article