Unemployment only hires rude angry jerks psychos

Fl unemployment only Hires pathetic tragic idiots lunatics and sociopaths to work for them. These people are crazy evil and braindead. I was talking to a very *** Hispanic female rep and she was arrogant and rude. I told this menial nutjob to transfer me to someone else because she had no idea what she was talking about was crazy rude ***. She continued arguing with me. I said I asked to speak to someone else?! This disgusting sub human rat continued arguing when I told her she was crazy that I asked to speak to someone else?! I called her an *** five times and she continues just trying to talk above me rather than transfer me. Why does unemployment hire monkeys to work for them. Sorry monkeys because monkeys are far more intelligent than the worthless nuts they hire. The brain dead evil spic female already sounded like a negative minion of satan couple that with the fact that she couldn't get my file and facts straight continued arguing with me and began fighting me for no reason. She needs to be removed from dealing with the public. Why are such incompetent negative and evil people allowed to work in an area that deals with people's money life. Put this useless rat in *** somewhere or a factory. Stop hiring incompetent animals u *** companies. I wish there was a way we cud reach thru the phone and sock these useless insects.

On top of that I spoke to a rude psychotic black female who was mean to me so I hung up on her. As a result she apparently wrote in my file that I hang up on people just to make me look bad.

So the next white trash rep I talked to was rude to me upon the slanderous notes of the previous heathen monkey that works there. These sickos are only abusive mean and try to screw over people calling in. It seems they only hire newly released prisoners or something to work for them. Unemployment reps are the worst.

Stop hiring former jailbirds to work for your *** terrible place.

I work in customer service I do not sit there and write false notes abt people and these crazy females at unemployment are maliciously writing fake things about me to make me look bad and get bad service everytime I call in. The *** that work at unemployment are the worst.

@PissedConsumer881680

i had similar experience in NJ. they probably think if you respond like you did up there mr.profanity (sorry ...i get your anger but you should tone it down a bit online), that oh yeh that is why you got fired from a job or something.

no..not the case..not always anyway. they are rude in NJ also tho. understandable that the local number you have to call is part of the govt, but you should NEVER call back those you have to interview for UB from a BLOCKED or invisible number. what if you get disconnected or have to call back for whatever reason?

the wait time is horrendous enough, and those people ARE rude and act like helping others is a waste of their time. they need to get over it. if you get fired OR quit, you should have the option to get benefits, at least partial. and you shouldnt be left out in the cold to do it alone.

your employer (or EX one rather) should sit you down before you leave and help you file, so there would be no need to file over the phone and take that loooooong interview. this country may be great, but the way we treat people who work for or above us, or those who need benefits and have to deal with rude jerks, is just wrong.

i hope our next President will actually listen to the people and make it right.

View more comments (1)
ID
Reason of review
Poor customer service

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article