Scammed

Ferric Iron Works - Scammed
Paid $2500 down for custom doors. They came from Texas to Louisiana to measure, sign contract and get deposit, which they did. Showed me dozens of pictures, The woman did the talking, the man could barely speak English. I wrote a check and they sent pictures after a week, then I had to message non stop to the point of becoming angered, then I was messaged with pictures of unpainted iron doors. That was the last contact before my doors scheduled to be installed on Memorial Day! I messaged them threating to call law officials, still nothing. I called Sheriff Department yesterday and opened a case. Detective coming 1st of next week to get my messages from phone, contract and check they cashed. Louisiana has to pursue, since it's out of state, thus making it worse for them! Saw their site online! My security camera wasn't working, so I didn't get their TX license plate #. Check cased has their name and business, if that's true....I Doubt! I always take a picture of every vehicle/plate, that does work at my home and I did think of it, but didn't. Never will happen again!

Please let me know your contact information. I meet with the police this Friday.

They did the same to us.

Same dollar amount, same text messages, same photo of unpainted doors when delivery was supposed to happen. cpeckham@***w-us.com

We got we scammed by them too! Exactly the same way!

@PissedConsumer1701522

Really? Did the woman do all the talking?

He and she were together, but he could barely talk English. She had pictures galore, so very convincing! I wish I had done my homework and checked with BBB 1st, then I would have saved myself months of dealing with these scammers. The only thing that got their attention was the picture of filed charges against Ferric Works.

Sorry for you or anyone that has gotten scammed by them! Follow through with the charges and send them pictures of it, hopefully that will get your money back.

These people need to be stopped! We aren't the only ones I'm sure.

View more comments (2)
Scammed
Loss
Preferred solution
Full refund

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article