Honest Hearing Aid Vendors?

I used a reputable ENT. I bought hearing aids. I never received a piece of paper. Not one. The left hearing aid wasn't working well so I asked what to do. They had me bring it in and they mailed it off to be repaired at a flat rate of $250. Riled me. But OK. Got it back and not one single piece of paper. I complained. What happened for $250? I was told on the phone what the repairer claimed they did. The hearing aid was unchanged. Complained again. It's sent off again now for free. I don't trust a business run like this. Is there an alternative? Sleazy looking hearing aid places are everywhere. This was a major clinic and I get treated like this.

yeizojtv

ID
Nixa, Missouri

About

Summary

Ferrell-Duncan Clinic is a multi-specialty physician clinic. Ferrell-Duncan Clinic was established in 1945. Today, is has about 100 physicians who work in 20 specialties. Ferrell-Duncan Clinic is located in Springfield, Missouri. Everyday thousands of patients come to this clinic to get high quality medical services. Experienced and high qualified physicians are always ready to provide exceptional medical services needed. The list of specialties in Ferrell-Duncan Clinic includes cardiology, dermatology, urology, surgery, neurology, podiatry, family medicine, colon and rectal surgery, plastic surgery, pulmonology, vascular surgery and many more. Ferrell-Duncan Clinic is proud of its skilled and educated specialists who are dedicated to providing med services of a high quality.

Ferrell Duncan Clinic reviews and complaints
Edit Description

Brands Related to Ferrell Duncan Clinic

logo

CoxHealth

0 Reviews

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article