GET CELERITY IS FERNANDO CABRERA & WAS GET UNIVOICE IS A SCAM

This scam poses as they're a VOIP provider but they've provide100% useless service that cost me a lot of money; over $2100.00 by charging my Visa card fraudulently. Their contact info & people were: 1-87*-877-****, 1-86*-766-****, 1-95*-678-****, Fernando Cabrera's personal phone is 1-78*-285-****, Andrew N. Elliston - aelliston@***.com, Fernando Cabrera: fcabrera@***.com, Szandra Meszaros- accounting@***.com, Jambu, Ext 1159 jambu@***.com The complaint on GetUnivoice now doing business as GetCelerity and specifically about Fernando Cabrera the owner. They will get your charge card or debit card #, charge the maximum amount then argue or not take your calls won't answer emails then change their name... A group has located me to locate this criminal and put him in jail. Be aware that if Fernando Cabrera is involved with your VOIP provider, change companies ASAP.

STAY AWAY FROM GET CELEBRITY aka GET UNIVOICE!!!

These guys are an absolute SCAM when it comes to VOIP service. Not only was the owner (Fernando Cabrera) completely unprofessional on several occasions to myself and my partner but the VOIP service they provided was non existent for the most part.

They played the "blame game" with me, blaming my ISP for the issues. So in an attempt to fix the issue, I broke the contract with my ISP and moved to a new provider. This did not fix the issue, all it did was cost me money to break the contract with my ISP. Mr. Cabrera continued to tell me "Its not our (Get UNIVOICE) fault, its your ISP that is causing the issue".

After a few more arguments with Fernando, I cancelled our service with Get UniVoice and moved over to a new provider. Although I was starting to believe that VOIP was a waste of time and money, my life actually became so simple. My phones WORK now with our new provider! =)

BEWARE of Get UNIVOICE / Get CELEBRITY!!!! Beware of any company that hides from their past by changing their company name. In most cases, this one specifically, its a scam.

I've had Celerity VoIP service for 6 months now and have never had a problem. Jambu and Fernando have always been around to help and are always available. They have worked with me on making a payment and have refunded me anytime they experienced any issues.

These people must have had different expectations from this company.

BEWARE UNIVOICE is Now CELERITY

Stay away from this company celerity / univoice unless you want the worse voice transit in America. this company will promise you the world and when you have problem blame it on your enterprise class internet circuit. They will bill your credit card and not care or do anything to help. All of their Voice call are anchored in Miami FL and if you live anywhere outside of that you will have dropped calls all day long. and the best part about this company is that they will randomly forward you mail line to a strip bar in Miami just for fun.

BEWARE!!!! of celerity univoice

getunivoice.com

getcelerity.com

This Fernando Cabrera is a thief who stole over $167 from my husband & I. He is a VOIP Scam artist...

He got my billing information, billed me & gave no services. Fernando Cabrera used to be called Univioce or get univoice but now he's called getcelerity or get celerity.

Hes a VOIP criminal mastermind. Don't get get celerity telephone service.

Fernando Cabrera is the owner of Get Celerity which changed it's name from Get Univoice & he may've run other VOIP Scams. GetCelerity or www.getcelerity.com stole over $640 as soon as I gave them my debit card.

I reversed the charges only after a long fight. Fernando Cabrera is a thief. Beware of any VOIP company with Fernando Cabrera in involved.

Other contacts & people involved in the Scam GET CELERITY are Jambu - jambu@***.com 1-87*-***-****, 1-95*-***-****, Fernando Cabrera’s personal phone is 1-78*-***-****, , Szandra Meszaros- accounting@***.com, Andrew N. Elliston - aelliston@***.com , Fernando Cabrera: fcabrera@***.com & 1-86*-***-**** - Get Celerity will steal your money!

View more comments (4)
ID
Orlando, Florida

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article