Do Not Trust Fence Max Texas!

Fence Max Texas will not complete their work. They make promises they will not keep just to get your business. Their work will need to be repaired by a professional. The person that answers the phone will never give you an direct answer he will always say, "management has to approve it" or "I didn't know that". Appointments are never kept and when you call to find out why someone didn't show up they sound surprised. Do not trust them you will regret it,I do. I found out the hard way why they have low prices/bids, hopefully you don't have to.

By the way I am not anonymous. Call/email/text me anytime.

I was a customer. Never again! 214697****. Blake W.

Fence Max will rip you off. beware!!

These guys are absolutely horrible. ZERO follow thru on Customer service.

They get close to finishing the project, then completely stop. To complete, they insist on more $$$.

Do not use them!!! Blake W 12/8/15

Funny how most negative reviews are done by "anonymous". Wonder how many of them are legit, and how many are competitors.

BUYER BEWARE! I wish I had found this page before we had Fence Max Texas do our fence. 1st crew did such a horrible job I had to request a new crew to finish, repair, and re-stain the fence. However, there are two issues Fence Max Texas will not fix. Metal posts are off center on a retaining wall causing a bow in the fence and one side of my fence is not level or the full 8ft. It slants downward 3”-5” inches under 8ft. This issue also causes the gate to be crooked, slanted, and doesn’t line up with the rails.

Abe Larson, owner, was motivated to make a personal visit because I held some of the remaining balance back. What I thought was a customer service call ended up being an unexpected battle defending my rights as a valued customer. Abe Larson quoted “I’m not leaving until I get the money!”. His only motive was to collect, not help and satisfy his customer. With the major issues, Abe said they have “substantially” delivered. 2 hours later of depressing negotiations I finally conceded to giving him some of the remaining balance just to get him off my property.

Do not do business with these folks. The owners do not have any integrity. They do not care about their customers. They deliver an inferior product and won’t warrantee it. Abe said to me his business has been dropping. I wonder why?

@PissedConsumer493840

His name is not Abe Larson. Next time look at his drivers license.

Scammers big time and bad materials is what my neighbor found out too late.

Horrible company. Ignore customer after payment.

*** job. Will not call back or respond!

Horrible service and horrible people

Pls dont trust them and spend single penny on these guys. Total waste.

I spent $8000 on a new fence which got 20 cracks and holes in one month itself. They promised for 10 year warranty..

but ***, they never turned up or answered calls. Pls dont get cheated.

After waiting at home for 2 1/2 hours I've heard nothing from them. Don't bother to make an appointment you will just be wasting your time.

When I contacted Fence Max awhile back ago to work on my fence (needed the fence to be fixed since I need to sell my house), customer service was okay, but quality of work was good.

Yes, we had miscommunication problem, but it was taken care right away.

Spoke with Abe but didn't experience the 'customer is always wrong' kind of attitude. It's the opposite actually.

We all had our bad moments, just need to take a deep breath and work things out without bad feelings.

I agree. I would not recommend FenceMax Texas to someone looking to build a fence. They built my fence a few months back. Even though I think they build a good fence, their customer service and follow through is severely lacking.

They were very rude and took a customer is wrong attitude after they built the fence and the following up work was sub-par at best when they finally showed up to do it.

Save yourself the pain and don't choose FenceMax Texas. The apparently have a history of problems as noted on this page.

View more comments (10)
ID
#201684 Review #201684 is a subjective opinion of poster.
Allen, Texas
Loss

FAILED TO GIVE ACCURATE CONTRACT - HIDE PART JUST TO GET JOB

Casey of Fence MaxTexas - failed to give accurate contract when asked for a bid to do one whole side and then half of a share fence with my neighbor - used deceitful tactic to get me to do business with him -never mentioned that his company Fence Max Texas would not write a contract or warranty a shared fence - workers were drinking on the job - would not address this matter - fence is built very unstable, not anchor as it should be,already after a month. Nails poking out every where on the fence - fence is much taller that our HOA and the city allows.

We also had a horrible experience with Fence Max. They leave a huge mess when they leave including nails all over the alley.

We had boards warp, split, and pieces break off from nails placed incorrectly within two months. When we called Abe, he did answer but was extremely rude and would not take any ownership over his product. They finally came out replaced a couple boards and told us they would come back tomorrow.

Never saw them again. Biggest mistake to trust Fence Max!

Fence Max Texas, please do not use this company for any of your fencing needs. Their tech, Armando himself stated that his boss Abe Larsen is the biggest crook in the business.

The company promised us the fence and gate would be complete in 3 days, however it took them four weeks to complete the project.

Nails sticking out from everywhere in the fence, ruined my sprinkler system. Promised to return to fix the gate sensor, we have not heard from them for two months despite numerous calls and emails.......

View more comments (1)
ID
Medfield, Massachusetts
Loss

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article