Fema-Study.com is a theif website

This guy stole my money too. *** I read an article on this website, but I didn't believe it at first, so I bought just one test product from fema-study.com for $18.00 it was delivered, but it didn't work. This was IS288. They replaced it and it worked, and I purchased the other tests for the professional development series, none of them worked. I too filed a report with paypal and my bank, and paypal made him send a tracking number, It was a *** overnight tracking number on an empty letter. I am making sure the state troopers, my district attorney, and whomever else in michigan. God *** thief. I hope your family does loose everything, ***. How can you say you support a fundraiser, when the person who owns the website is you. My warning, DO NOT BUY ANYTHING FROM THIS THIEF!

He sure is a theif, I wouldn't trust his website for anything.

ID
Queensbury, New York
Cons
  • Stole my money
  • Did not provide product
  • Horrible customer service
Reason of review
Poor customer service
Loss
Preferred solution
Full refund

FEMA-STUDY.COM STOLE MY MONEY!!

Fema Test Answers - FEMA-STUDY.COM STOLE MY MONEY!!
I placed an order with the website fema-study.com I had successfully paid for the items to be delivered to my email and to my home. The guides were never delivered. I filed a complaint with paypal, and assumed they had my back. Turns out that they don't cover "intangible" items. Thankfully, i requested the guides to be mailed, I told paypal that, and they requested him to provide a tracking number... Mr. David Pickelhaupt, the owner of the website, had sent an EMPTY postcard envelope via USPS next day air, and provided the tracking number to an empty card. Paypal accepted it, and gave him his money back. Don't trust this guy, he is a ***.

www.fematestanswer.com He just changed the URL to avoid these complaints.

@PissedConsumer1540547

He goes by renegade dave you can find him on IG. He is still lying to people

Horrible customer service. Cursed at me through my email when PayPal refunded me because they never delivered 5 exams I ordered.That was $90 that they tried to steal.Find your answers elsewhere.

All of the comments supporting the site the OP is complaining about were posted by the same user. Very obvious.

Same writing style, same words even, odd insistence on referring to the site by the URL. That alone is enough to convince me this site is garbage.

#1120019

I heard of a lot about this guy. He claims he own fematestanswers.com what a

m***

I recently purchased an answer and it took almost a week before they sent me the email for the answers.

The owner is an *** XDDDDDDDDDDDD

Report this guy to FEMA so they can DMCA his ***.

@PissedConsumer932317

Lol you FAIL SAM a lot lol keep trying its building a case against you .

these guys are great awesome customer service great product fast delivery no one can touch them I highly recommend FEMA test answers the official site anyone who needs assistance

View more comments (35)
Featured
ID
New York, New York
Loss

About

Fema Test Answers Pros and Cons

Cons: Stole my money, Horrible customer service, Did not provide product, David pickelhaupt is a thief

Summary

Fema Test Answers offers quick study answers. The service was launched in 2004. It provides more than 300 FEMA ISP tutoring guides. Customers can find Fema Test Answers for Emergency Manager An Orientation to the Position, Animals in Disasters: Awareness and Preparedness, Animals in Disasters: Community Planning, Civil Rights and FEMA Disaster Assistance, and more. There are discounts and special offers. An account registration is required to get access to personal orders. Fema Test Answers has an Affiliate Program with commissions and bonuses for partners. Tutoring study guides are delivered via e-mail within 48 hours. Available payment options are Visa, MasterCard, American Express, and Discover. It is possible to use PayPal service.

Fema Test Answers reviews and complaints

Fema Test Answers is ranked 385 out of 868 in Education category

Edit Description

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article