The Truth

Fedmarket returned AllStarlogo's $7500 in full. The refund was delayed due to the customer going to his credit card company and disputing the charge, once this happens the funds are taken from us and we can not refund until the dispute is resolved. At the time AllStarlogo made the claim we did not refund his money, because we did not have the money to return, the funds were removed from our account by Paypal and held until the credit card company reviewed. The dispute was ruled in our favor. The customer opened a second dispute. We then refunded the customer in full, despite the many billable hours of work spent on the customer's proposal and the intellectual property we shared with the customer.
ID
Ketchum, Idaho
Reason of review
Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy

Fedmarket.com committed Fraud

I hired Fedmarket to consult AllStarlogo in getting a GSA schedule so we can do business with the United States Government. The salesman, Toby Cantor assured that the transaction will go smoothly. It did not, the fact is that every time I asked him to give me the list of items needed to obtain the GSA contract, he said he will not give me the list until I sign up with them and pay, $7500.00. Then I asked, what if I can not provide FedMarket with the necessary items needed to complete the GSA application? He said in a documented email, incase I was unable to provide all necessary information required to complete a GSA schedule to FedMarket, then they would, (in his own words) "REFUND THE FEES CHARGED" back to my card. Based on the above, he charged my card for $7500.00. After obtaining the list, I had a one hour conversation with Ms. Laura Kiff a FedMarket representative. We found three MISSING ITEMS NEEDED TO COMPLETE GSA APPLICATION, that stopped the process. She advised me to call Richard White, the owner of Fedmarket, and tell him my concerns. After hearing my concerns, he told me not to worry about it and when I get audited by the GSA administration, I will have deal with the situation at that time. This was not the answer I was looking for. Richard White, wanted me to lie to the US Government and deal with the consequences later, so that he could profit from this transaction. On 6/23/2011 I sent Richard White a cancellation letter via email, specifying that I could not furnish the data needed to obtain the GSA schedule through FedMarket. I want a full refund due to Toby Cantor's assurance that I will get a full refund if I can not supply FedMarket with the information needed to complete the GSA application. Do your self a favor and do not deal with FEDMARKET. They are nothing but liars and cheaters. A very unprofessional company who will steal your money. I want my $7500.00 back.

After posting my initial review and experience with Fedmarket, I called and emailed Fedmarket trying to resolve this matter in a friendly and amicable way. However they fail to mention the above in any of their postings. Fedmarket has instead blasted at me by saying that I am committing slander for telling the truth. They have not responded yet with how much they would like to refund me after being stretched

out a friendly hand by me.

All I want to do at this point, is to resolve my differences with Fedmarket in a friendly yet, just way.

This is why I am stating that all of the previous postings that I made were my point of view and my opinion of the events that occurred between myself and Fedmarket.

At this point, I am refuting the charges with my credit card company and I want my $7500.00 back. Because, I did not receive anything of value. The products and services that Fedmarket is claiming were given to me, would be valuable only if I had obtained a completed GSA application, which was promised to me by Fedmarket, of which was never done or completed.

How can they expect to receive $7500.00, for an incomplete job?

If anyone has had any other experience with Fedmarket, I would like to know.

Mr. Moossighi is slandering us, currently Fedmarket is not in possession of any funds from Mr.

Moossighi, at this point our only recourse is to seek legal council to address Mr. Moossighi's mud-slinging.

View more comments (1)
ID
Riverside, California
Loss

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article