WATCH OUT FOR SAMUEL THOMAS, FTC

THERE IS A GUY WHO CALLS HIMSELF SAMUEL THOMAS. he claims to be Calling you from the ftc, federal trade commission. When I reported him, They never actually denied the harassment came from them. In the light Of recent discrimination against americans by the us govt, I would say That someone is threatening people maybe to intimidate opponents of The administration. This man mentioned threatened us by saying that We were going to get some "very bad news". When we called back The number at a later date, it just rang, it was no longer identifiable, But it traced back to washington, dc. If you get these calls, report it To the police, let all your neighbors listen to the message, as I did. My neighbor who once worked for govt said "the govt is harassing You." However, we never had any dealings with ftc, so why?
ID
Syracuse, New York

Federal Trade Commission Number

Please everyone who is having or has had difficulties with American Servicing Company call the number listed below....the more people who speak out the more we can get done...please i beg you we are all hardworking Americans just trying to get by in this warped world..also Dateline NBC is looking for people to help them get a segment together on ASC Consumer Fraud. And another thing what good is President Bushs mortgage plan if it doesn't help those who need it...All of us with a fixed rate are still getting screwed over. The FTC (877)382-**** or 877-FTC-HELP

:upset .I to have had numerous problems with ASC from the moment they started handling my mrtg. Now as of this day I have had 32,000 put on the end of my thirty yr term because of them claiming they have not recieved my pymnts and also have recieved forclosure notices from an attornry that ASC has hired .

This is insane . Now I have to send them bulk pymnts for the nxt three months of 2,613.00 .

Then my mrtg will go dwn to 2,456.00

I still have yet to recieve the agreement package & that I should have recieved three months ago.So if we can help eachother please contact me at wolf8611@***.com

ID
Asheville, North Carolina

About

Summary

Federal Trade Commission deals with issues in economic life. It is the federal agency that protects consumers and competition jurisdiction in broad sector of economy. Federal Trade Commission was founded in 1914. Its original purpose was to prevent unfair methods of competition in commerce. Agency administers a wide variety of other consumer protection laws, including the Telemarketing Sales Rule, the Pay-Per-Call Rule and the Equal Credit Opportunity Act. Agency work is presented by the Bureaus of Consumer Protection, Competition and Economics. Office of General Counsel and seven regional offices support FTC work. Web site of agency has very convenient search tools and a lot of important and up-to-date information.

Federal Trade Commission reviews and complaints
Edit Description

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article