FEDERAL EMPLOYEES RETIREMENT SERVICES - Customer Care Review from Anaheim, California

I was met by an employee of Federal Employees Retirement Services in September of 2011 and was shown what I was told an Annuity In which to invest my retirement money. Now 5 years later I find out that what I was signed into was a high cost life insurance policy that was NEVER explained to me and I was cheated out of $7000.00. When I called Federal Employees Retirement Services I was told that the agent that spoke to me no longer worked there because he retired or moved on to other things. The employee I spoke with as unable to find my files and even called me back and asked if I could possibly be someone else! I Googled the agent's name that had deceived me in 2011 and saw that he was a convicted sex offender! I plan to take further action with my complaint but a warning to anyone planning to do business with these people....DONT!!! They are *** artists and will rip you off! This has been my experience.
ID
Anaheim, California
Service
Federal Employees Retirement Services Customer Care
Reason of review
Poor customer service

They promise free leads but didnt deliver

I was recruited on monster.com for a job selling investment vehicles to postal employees. FEDERAL EMPLOYEES RETIREMENT SERVICES out of Sterling heights michigan. This company sends a queationnaire to postal employees about there benifts with the federal government, they try to pretend that the questionnaire is from the government but at the bottom in small print it says "NOT AFFLIATED WITH ANY FEDERAL AGENCY". After going over the postal workers benifts they try to sell them very poor investment vehicles (in my opinion). They also promise 10 leads a week but i only recieved ONE.; and i was told take it or leave it. IF YOU ARE A LICENSED INSURANCE AGENT STAY AWAY FROM FEDERAL EMPLOYEES RETIREMENT SERVICES OUT OF STERLING HEIGHTS MICHIGAN IF YOU VALUE YOUR INSURANCE LICENSED. These people are very un -proffesional and they dont care about helping the postal worker, only about cheating them (in my opinion)

I FILED THE ABOVE COMPLAINT "UNHAPPY IN ILLINOIS" I AM WITHDRAWING AND DISAVOWING ALL THE INFORMATION FILED, I HAVE NO FACTUAL OR LEGAL BASIS FOR THE INFORMATION FILED

ID
Chicago, Illinois
Loss
$2000

About

Top FEDERAL EMPLOYEES RETIREMENT SERVICES Services

Customer Care

Summary

Federal Employee Retirement Services serves federal employees providing specific information and competent advice on federal benefits. The company headquarters is based in Troy, Michigan, United States. It offers the following services: tax favored savings accounts, long term care insurance, survivor benefit analysis, federal employee health coverage, and FEGLI coverage replacement. The company can also help to determine creditable service with the government as well as fill out retirement paperwork. It cooperates with Civil Service, Federal Employees Retirement System, and Special Provision employees. Federal Employee Retirement Services works with agents across the United States. Customer assistance can be provided by phone. It is also possible to schedule an appointment.

FEDERAL EMPLOYEES RETIREMENT SERVICES reviews and complaints

FEDERAL EMPLOYEES RETIREMENT SERVICES is ranked 585 out of 2285 in Financial Services category

Edit Description

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article