SPAM-SCAM- Worthless Product Fed Biz Access

This company sends out thousands of emails daily. They refuse to remove you from the email list. I'm getting multiple emails per day to sell me a product that can be had for free. They refuse to stop emailing me. Stay away from this company they are taking email address from the govt and sending emails with out solicitation. You have to click unsubscribe on each of the many emails they send out for weeks to actually get unsubscribed. no one can help you when you call in. They have a bunch of telemarketers that work over there that will try to sell you all kinds of *** just to make commission.

FEDBIZACCESS helped me do my SAM registrations even though I could do it for free I did not have the time to waste and wanted some one to do it for me and they completed it in a timely fashion and started receiving email from contracting officers for work. I asked Fedbiz if they could help to direct me in any way how to position my self for more work and there MAP process taught me and also help me build the relationships I needed to get more Government work

@PissedConsumer1010301

You could do this your self. You don't need to pay a company to do this.

Hi,

We would like to help resolve this for you and if you would like to speak with someone directly, please contact our Customer Care team at 877-335-6823 to address your concerns. Our agents are available during the following hours:

Monday through Friday, 8AM to 5PM CST

We look forward to assisting you.

ScoreSense

View more comments (2)
ID
Loss

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article