Harrassing phonecalls,called neighbor to find me,left phone number

These people are relentless. They call the home number, then call the cell number. They even called my neighbor to find out if I was living there and left them a phone number to give to me. They are now harrassing my neighbor as well as my parents, and my father just had open heart surgery. These people are the ambulance chasers of the credit business. They prey on us, and will not quit. I did contact a attorney and he has advised to keep a log, and record all there names and messages, so I am. Go to Consumer counsel group. These are attorneys at no charge want to hear your complaints and will pursue lawsuits against this company. They have enough. Their tactics are mostly against the Fair Debt Collections Practices Act. the FDCPA. There are laws that protect us from the threats and practices these people use. In most cases these people have not even contacted the people that the debt is owed to, they just double the total and try scare tactics, do not give in or they have won by intimidation. So like I say check the counseling group and learn more and stop these harassing B------s. These representatives get paid a percentage of the collection, if you try to get a loan, just tell the place you are trying to get the loan from and they will understand as this collection has a very bad reputation for there tactics. You can call the original lender at any time and get the debt settled with them, or if needed find a debt counseling agency or accountant, they can get your debt reduced to pennies on the dollar. So hang in there and tell these people to get lost.
ID
Phoenix, Arizona

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article