Paid for LiveTV4Me, got nothing

Attempted download of LiveTV4Me on October 6, 2011...Download failed with security warning 'corrupted file'. Worked with Nora in support to resolve problem, gave up and told them to cancel. Support sent me to accounting because my card had already been debited. After three weeks trying to get a response from accounting or billing, I went back to Nora who sent me a Request for Special Exception Refund Form which I mailed on November 11, 2011. Since then I have gotten no response AT ALL to multiple emails to accounting, sales, billing or headquarters. Telephone customer service and all I get is the run around. They took my $39.95 in less than one minute and have kept it for going on four months without providing me with the product I purchased. Isn't that illegal? What is my recourse?

UPDATE on LiveTV4me:I see that FCATechnologies posted a comment saying to please try to contact them first. So one other problem they have is they don't even read the complaint which clearly states that I tried MANY times by phone and email.

Not one single email was answered...emails to SALES, BILLING, ACCOUNTING and GENERAL were completely ignored.

By telephone I was redirected twice and finally dropped. My credit card company has given me a refund and is now pursuing the matter directly with FCA.

#420523

I could not say it better than Tylerkft. Purchased TV4me at about the same time which he did, Have sent e-mails and made telephone calls to 866 349 ****, with no response. Please remit my $39.95, which you took in a nano second,but it seems that you have no intention to respond.

View more comments (1)
ID
Dallas, Texas

Live4meTV-Scam

Live4meTV is a complete scam. Do not, I repeat, do not consider their product. Total ripoff of the consumer. Am reporting to Florida attorney general for relief. Channels offered are mediocore at best. Cannot access full screen, and most channels do not stream. You are better off flushing your money down the toilet. The old adage if something is too good to be true applies to fcatechnologies. Do yourself a favor and run do not walk away from web-site. Purchased on 10/6 at 4PM. Immediately realized I had been misinformed as to content of service. Do not make the same mistake I made.
ID
Jacksonville, Florida
Loss

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article