FBA Stores AKA Amazing Wealtj Systems SCAM

On July 30, 2017 I invested $34,995 with FBA Stores ( AKA Amazing Wealth Systems) after a 3 day training held in Carson, City NV to teach me how to be an Amazon Seller. As an inducement, the company offered a 100% money back guarantee in writing. It became apparent that it was impossible to make the amount of money presented in their training. I felt many of the facts were misrepresented, lied to us and scammed in their training. On January 2, 2018, I submitted all required documents to FBA Stores per their guarantee, requesting a refund of my $34,995. Received email correspondence refusing to reimburse me. My attorney mailed a letter to them on January 29, 2018 making demand on my behalf. No response. I wish to warn other potential investors regarding their underhanded tactics to induce you to sign up for their $34,995 program. I am taking legal action against them. I have found numerous complaints online against them as well as Amazon filing a law suit against FBA Stores. I guess that is why they changed their name to “Amazing Wealth Systems”. Simply Amazing how they con so many people out of their money.
ID
#1202120 Review #1202120 is a subjective opinion of poster.
Cons
  • Way
Reason of review
Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy
Loss
Preferred solution
Full refund

Unemployment Expert Tips

Experts Tips on Unemployment and Cyber Security

Feb 3, 2020

Can’t verify your identity via ID.me? Andrew Stettner, an unemployment expert, comments on how the ID.me verification process works and the privacy risks involved. Learn how one consumer resolved his issue.

Andrew Stettner
Andrew Stettner

Andrew Stettner is a senior fellow at TheCenturyFoundation and a non-profit leader who shares expert opinion on unemployment benefits and insurance reform.

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article