FBA Stores AKA Amazing Wealtj Systems SCAM

On July 30, 2017 I invested $34,995 with FBA Stores ( AKA Amazing Wealth Systems) after a 3 day training held in Carson, City NV to teach me how to be an Amazon Seller. As an inducement, the company offered a 100% money back guarantee in writing. It became apparent that it was impossible to make the amount of money presented in their training. I felt many of the facts were misrepresented, lied to us and scammed in their training. On January 2, 2018, I submitted all required documents to FBA Stores per their guarantee, requesting a refund of my $34,995. Received email correspondence refusing to reimburse me. My attorney mailed a letter to them on January 29, 2018 making demand on my behalf. No response. I wish to warn other potential investors regarding their underhanded tactics to induce you to sign up for their $34,995 program. I am taking legal action against them. I have found numerous complaints online against them as well as Amazon filing a law suit against FBA Stores. I guess that is why they changed their name to “Amazing Wealth Systems”. Simply Amazing how they con so many people out of their money.
ID
#1202120 Review #1202120 is a subjective opinion of poster.
Product
Fba Stores Program
Cons
  • Way
Reason of review
Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy
Loss
Preferred solution
Full refund

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article