BIG FAT GUY CONSTRUCTION -harassment!

618-457-**** Big Fat Guy Construction 215 W Willow St Carbondale, IL 62901 This company is unprofessional, obnoxious and harassing! I place orders and am co-owner of a company my husband and I own, yet they refuse to talk with a woman, always asking for the male owner of our business. I've told them repeatedly to take them off their list, yet they outright refuse or hang up on me! They've gotten to the point that they hang up on me even when I answer the phone. We have caller ID and it is easy to see who it is that calls each time. Even though we own a business, we have had our phone number on the DO NOT CALL list via the governement. After asking them REPEATEDLY to not call us, I've taken to reporting them online EACH time they hang up on me now! I recommend that EVERYONE do this! If you try to call them back either you get that annoying 'fax' noise or they don't answer. Great business etiquitte guys! That SURE makes me WANT to do business with you. Oh wait, you won't talk to me.... the one in charge of purchasing. Hmph, your loss! Jerks.
ID

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article