Failure to acknowledge payment

Received invoice i712152****94 in the mail on 3/13/21 mailed payment check #1710 on 3/15/21 check cashed and returned to my bank 3/29/21. They say they never received payment and sent me toll evasion notice with a 400% penalty.

User's recommendation: Do not use bridges or roads with fastrak.

ID
San Jose, California

Verified Reviewer

Resolved: Your rotten company refuses to accept my Numerous "emails supposedly sent to your company"

FasTrak - Your rotten company refuses to accept my Numerous "emails supposedly sent to your company"
Update by user Apr 05, 2021

Thank you for your great service. I finally received first a polite email from Metropolitan Transportation Agency, stating first an apology this happened, then agreeing the toll was in fact paid as I'd said all along.I then received by mail a confirmation letter stating the case is closed.Thanks again, as I may have had to buy a stamp to send proof to them. This way, with some computer time, I saved at least that added cost, ha ha.Your service here on "pissed consumer" is great!.

Original review posted by user Mar 05, 2021
Dear whomever: I paid the toll in a timely manner, as soon as I got my first notice. I used Chase Bank online, finding Fastrak right away in their list of approved payees. I paid with check #69890****, transaction #108******** on 12-28-2020. The docket #T717147****10 shows right up on the bank's proof of payment letter. My payment was cashed at Bank of America, , ACBJ 000911231, the numbers printed on the back of the endorsed check. The problem may have happened because Fastrak said to send payment to P.O.Box 26925. My bank sent it to P.O. Box 26926, San Francisco, Ca. 94126. Seeing all the complaints filed with the BBB, I readily can tell that a class action lawsuit is sorely needed against this company, as they ignore numerous emails sent them, not even acknowledging they even received the email at all. Their phone system is a no go, as waiting on the phone for hours, hoping just to find out if there is a "convenience fee" to use my credit card, since they don't have any ready info. about that online, either. If I have to do much more work on this, like even having to buy a damn stamp to prove I paid online, I'm about ready to file a small claims against you for my costs, as your methods of contact really suck! This company doesn't deserve the sweetheart contract the state has given. You think you are gods or something. Well, get ready to go to Richmond's small claims court, assholes!

User's recommendation: Please pay them online, using the correct P.O. Box, but don't apply for an account that charges fees to use a credit card or cost of stamps. They will not acknowledge your payment, either. Let's all go then to a class action suit against this company for willfully refusing to acknowledge payment on a routine basis. Mess with them they way they do us.

Resolved
ID
San Jose, California

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article