Fast Free Logo WILL NOT ISSUE REFUND

Update by user Apr 02, 2012

After giving FastFreeLogo one last chance, they met my expectations. I am now a satisfied customer.

It should have been less aggravating - they respond to e-mails slow - you ask ?s and receive stock letter responses - I believe their service is an incredible value, if you are patient and have weeks to spend getting your logo to perfection. Overall the product is worth the small investment. Nothing is free though. My CC was billed as soon as I gave my CC #, then if you\'re not satisfied - it\'s up to you to \"become a pest\" to get a refund.

I strongly believe that had someone called me the minute I expressed any dissatisfaction or concern, I would never have filed pissed-consumer complaints. Customer Service needs to improve to compliment the excellent logo product they are capable of creating, for such a low price. Customer Service is mostly perception \"if I think they care about me & the problem I\'m having at FFL, even if they can\'t satisfy me - I am more likely to be understanding & possibly sympathetic to the struggles of a small business like theirs.

It\'s when the specifics if my e-mails appeared to be ignored that I started looking to bash this company publicly; bringing me to Pissed-Consumer. Ultimately FFL did satisfy me, unfortunately not until after I became pissed about their lack of personal attention to my e-mail requests.

Original review posted by user Mar 21, 2012
FFL promises 2 logos, with unlimited revisions, and a 30-day Free Trial. Of course they charge my CC $58 should I forget to cancel, so they have their earned fee. Now they are not accepting my request to cancel; they are just ignoring my repeated requests. I paid for the best package $58. I submitted 2 revisions on one logo, and still am not satisfied. The 2nd logo was poor, and no substitution or revision was made. OK - I gave them a fair chance and I'm not satisfied. I expressed my dissatisfaction and gave them one more chance. No response. OK, now I cancel in writing within the 30 day period and I keep getting the same "Stock Letter" response of how hard they worked to make me happy, they ask for another chance to satisfy me, then end their letter with "Thank you for giving us another chance." Meanwhile I have "no say" it appears... as I keep getting the same response to my request for cancellation.

Shame on me for not checking this company out from the beginning which I normally do. Unfortunately the deal was too good to be true.

I have asked for a refund at least a half dozen times with no success so am in the process of checking with a Lawyer to see what can be done. Everything that has been written in the above reviews is exactly what I have been through. I had a logo that just needed to be tweaked. I sent them exactly what needed to be done and they still don't do what you ask them to do, they just keep apologizing & asking for another chance.

Four chances and I want my money back.

The final time, I told them I want my money refunded and they still have yet to refund the money. It is a scam that I'm ashamed I fell victim to.

Albeit this client showed interest in having us revise their logo to their 100% satisfaction (at no additional cost to them) 6 days after this complaint was filed.

How many days after my initial order would be more important. Even 6 days after complaining is too long, for them to finally satisfy me.

If you want good communication & excellent customer service - I recommend you stay away from this company. My apology about being impatient was sincere, because ultimately I started getting the customer service I expected, and felt bad for having to complain publicly to get it. From the beginning all they had to do was 'communicate' with me - though they continued to just respond to my specific requests with stock letter responses. Completely unaccptable. They also charged my Credit Card - DAY ONE !!! - so how they claim that they only charge you if you decide to keep their logo, is completely untrue. I also don't appreciate any implication on their part that I somehow did not give them a chance to satisfy me. Honestly, before I complained on here and filed a dispute with PayPal, I received no attention. I should never have apologized - and only did so once they started to listen to me. I have nothing to apologize for. I decided to lower my expectations and accept the last logo revision, just to be done with them. They will probably copy & paste my last e-mail that said "I love it! Thanks." I actually fininshed it myself in Photoshop. So... would I recommend FastFreeLogo to family & friends ? *** NO !!! They do not provide good customer service without a lot of hassle. The whole experience was exhausting. My advice is to create your own basic logo as cheply as possible, build your business, then brand it when you have the revenue to pay true professionals. Remember you get what you pay for. For my $58, I got an OK logo, something to get me started, and a lot of unnecessary aggravation. Thanks to Fast Free LOGO !!!

We have no problem issuing this client a refund if they are not satisfied.

This is an email on March 27, 2012 from the Client. (6 days after the above complaint):

-----

I apologize for becoming so impatient with this process. I will not be seeking a refund.

The simpleness of the QR in your logo design has grown on me this week...

Please review the attached files and revise the LOGO.

I've decided to use a penguin as part of my branding.

Please incorporate a penguin. The one's I attached are for "suggestion" only, I do not own them (yet).

I DO NOT WANT... the actual QR Code anywhere inside of the "QR" Letters. It's distracting.

I also WANT the boxes in the QR letters corners - to be BIGGER - as shown.

I send them to you bigger, then you've been making them smaller.

Please expedite this - I can be called to offer suggestions...

I like the idea of a "cute" penguin looking like he just painted my QR Code...

Maybe add an easel or a sign.

thanks

*** M*****

***-***-****

At FastFreeLogo, we charge you absolutely nothing for the entire design, creation, completion and final delivery of two logos for use over a 30 day trial period. If you wish to continue using the logos for a lifetime, you will be charged a minimal one time $38 lifetime license fee for both of your logos.

It does not get any more low cost or easier than this to have the perfect logo created for your business.

Our goal is to ensure you have two of the best quality logos to choose from for your business, all created to your exact specifications at the lowest possible cost. With only about two minutes of your valuable time invested, to provide us with your custom logo concept ideas, we will take care of all the rest that is involved in the entire logo creation process, from start to finish.

View more comments (3)
ID
Sewell, New Jersey
Loss

FASTFREELOGO WILL NOT RESPOND TO CUSTOMER

I PLACED AN ORDER FOR A PROFESSIONALLY DESIGNED LOGO FOR MY BUSINESS. i FOLLOWED ALL THE ONLINE INSTRUCTIONS AND WHEN IT WAS TIME TO SUBMIT MY PERSONAL INFO AND CREDIT INFO, THE SYSTEM WOULD SIMPLY NOT ALLOW ME TO CONTINUE. IT TOOK DAYS FOR SOMEONE TO RESPOND. WHEN HE DID, HE WAS RUDE AND AROGENT ABOUT HOW HIS SYTEM IS NEVER WRONG AND I MUST HAVE NOT FOLLOWED THE INSTRUCTIONS PROPERLY. ANYWAY, I WAS NOT COMFORTABLE CONTINUING TO HIT THE ALL AND HOLY "PAYPAL" ICON FOR THE 1,000 TIME THAT I SURELY MISSED THE FIRST 999 TIMES HE SAID I DID. SO I ASKED TO PROCESS PAYMENT OVER THE PHONE WITH ME WHILE I HAD HIM. HE SAID WE CANT DO IT. IT DOESNT WORK LIKE THAT. AFTER ASKING HIM WHY, HE BACK PEDDLED AND SAID OK LETS TRY IT FOR YOU ANYWAY. WOW!!! TO HIS SURPRISE IT WORKED AND MY INFO WAS CORRECT AND MY PLATINUM MASTERCARD WAS REAL!!!! WOW!!! HE SAID THAT HAS NEVER BEEN DONE BEFORE! SO HE SAID IT WILL BE 24 HOURS AND YOU WILL HAVE YOUR EXACT LOGO! 49 HOURS LATER IT CAME TO MY INBOX AND IT LOOKED LIKE A 3RD GRADER DID THE LOGO WITH CLIP ART AND A WORD DOC. PATHETIC. SO I TRY TO CALL AND NO ANSWER EVER. ONE CALL IS ALL IT WOULD TAKE TO CLARIFY THE CHANGES NEEDED. BUT NO. SO I RESUBMIT THE ORDER WITH SPECIFIC DRAWINGS AND SEND THEM IN FOR CHANGE. 48 MORE HOURS I GET BACK A LOGO THAT WAS NOT ACCEPTABLE AGAIN. NOW, THEY WILL NOT RESPOND TO ME AT ALL. AND I ONLY HAVE 10 DAYS TO CANCEL. REALLY? WHY WOULD ANYBODY GO THROUGH PLAYING THESE KIND OF GAMES? I GUESS THARE ARE A PORTION OF US IN SOCIETY THAT WANT TO STILL BELIEVE THAT WHEN AN AD SAYS EXACTLY WHAT YOU WANT TO HEAR AND SAYS THEY GUARANTEE IT, WELL I ASSUME IT MEANS SOMETHING. BUT IN CASE, I GUESS NOT! DO NOT USE FASTFREELOGO.COM

It did take a while to get my Logos, but I am pleased with them. I am thinking of trying you again.I hope you can reply to customers within a 24 hour time frame. Thank you Fast Free Logos.

Well, let me just 2nd that thought. These guys have just ripped me off for $48.00 and will not honor their 30 day guarantee.

I have called their complaint number, never to receive any response. Do not use these people. Their work is subpar at best and they are just taking advantage of their clients. Sad situation.

I for one am going to see what I can do to make more people aware of this. I am sure there are many victims.

This client as you put it does not seem to be abnormal. My logo was the worst thing I've EVER seen. It had typo's and misspelled words even though I gave your 3rd grader the text to type???????

I asked for a refund because they want to charge me for revisions that include them spelling words right that they didn't spell correctly FOUR times. The logo looked very childish and not professional at all.

I ended up providing them with the artwork I wanted and they still couldn't get it right.

48 hours later I have an excellent logo from LogoNerds

Don't waste your time with these goof balls. It's a huge waste of time and energy.

I ordered the logo on Feb 3 2012 and it said it woud be ready in 48 hrs. It is Feb 10 2012. No logos. I emailed 3 times and got an automated eply that says" We will immediately send this over to our graphic design

team in order to take care of this for you as expediently as

possible.

Please check your email shortly, as your completed custom

logowork as you have requested to your specifications will

soon be sent to you.

We do thank you again for choosing FFL Logo Design to

perfect your new custom graphic design work.

We look forward to exceeding all of your expectations

and more. I want a refund. This is so unprofessional.

I am not quite sure what happened with this client, in regards to payment and other specifics; albeit if a client is not happy with what they receive, they would not be charged for their logo.

We have countless thousands of clients and of course we cannot ensure 100% satisfaction with every single individual, albeit we try our very best.

While, 9 out of 10 of our clients end up purchasing the logo copyrights and are extremely satisfied, a client never pays for a logo if they are not happy with what they receive, as long as they cancel within the evaluation period.

View more comments (5)
ID
Solon, Ohio
Loss

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article