Money Stolen from Car Wash

On 4/11/2015 I went into Fast Lane Car Wash located at 1165 S. Morrison Blvd. Hammond, LA to have the interior and exterior of my car washed. Unfortunately, I left a wallet in the pocket of the driver's door with around $300.00 in it. I pay for gas with cash and as you know it takes a substantial amount of money to pay with cash. The greedy fool took all of it. Had he taken a portion I don't know that I would have noticed. I contacted Vic(Manager??) and the police. There was a video. I don't know if the police viewed it. I attempted to file a small claims or civil court suit. I found this would cost upwards of $250.00 and I'm not going through the process of filing. Mr. Vic said in anger he did not have to nor would he allow me to view this video. Mr. Vic said he would not give me money. I told him I never expected to get my money back but since I could not tell my story in court(and have the suspects subpoenaed) I would go to the internet. It is a shame that businesses don't take more responsibility for their employees. So now that little trash has stolen and gotten away with it. The reason for this missive is to warn customers to take every little thing out of your car when vermin will be in it.
ID
Cons
  • Dishonest employees
Reason of review
Poor customer service
Loss

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article