Poor customer service 05/01/2019

Have used this car wash several times without a problem. I have never experienced a problem before so this may have been an isolated incident. I usually purchase the the wash that is $6.99, but today I purchased the Mgr. special for $14.95. (provides a wash today and another wash within 30 days for free.) I never received a credit card receipt or any information on how to get my free wash. When I drove around to the office the attendant seemed very upset that I was bothering him since the place was really busy. This wash was advertised as an upgrade to what I usually buy. When I got out to use the vacuum cleaner I was very dis appointed with the quality of the wash which was advertised as enhanced as extra bug removal, and cleaner wheels and tires. He did provide me with a wash code for my free wash ,but still no c/c receipt. I will use them again, but another experience like today, and I'll be looking for an alternative. Harry Scheldt Wickenburg AZ hscheldt812@***.com
ID
Service
Fast And Friendly Express Carwash Car Washing
Reason of review
Bad quality

Jeff Dadam rude owner

I went to get a carwash there, awhile back and I heard someone cursing and screaming. One of the young guys helping me outside said, it was the owner Jeff Dadam. All I have to say, is if this is the way he speaks to people, I would never want to work for a maniac like this. You could here this crazy mad man scream very loud. I guess this is regina in sheeps clothing. The car wash was dirty, and no one is friendly as I had first experience with that and they are fast but leave your car a mess. Go get it detailed from another car wash, not worth your money at this one.

This Jeff Dadam is an ***! Go somewhere else to wash your car. He's a spoiled rotten little rich kid, living off his daddies dime!

I am the owner, jeff dadam, not anonymous like this author. This post is 100% untrue but part of the new internet culture.

If it is true the author should identify his or her self and give specifics. If you visit our locations and talk to our team members you will understand our culture and commitment to customer service.

View more comments (1)
ID
#1052070 Review #1052070 is a subjective opinion of poster.
Surprise, Arizona
Service
Fast And Friendly Express Carwash Owner
Reason of review
Poor customer service
Preferred solution
Be a better person for your employees

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article