Doris S Ubo

Wrong Lace Front Wig

I asked for 13x4 human hair lace front wig and received a 360 lace front wig which says synthetic on the package. I requested free delivery service offered through Aliexpress. Fashion Queen changed it to ePacket and they informed me after ePacket had shipped the product out to me. When I received the merchandise, I complained to Fashion Queen. They told me I had the right wig and Aliexpress is not responsible for shipment because it was shipped by ePacket. I requested a refund and told them that I would return the wig. They continue to say that I have the right wig and should have let them know if I did not want ePacket.
Loss:
Cons:
  • Admitting their mistakes and correcting their errors
Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy

Preferred solution: Full refund

map-marker Saginaw, Michigan

Never received my merchandise, scam

Placed an order October 3, 2018 and I'm still waiting for it. Called and emailed them several times and know response. This is a fake company stealing people's hard earned money.
Problem with delivery
Ebony J Bvu

Is this company legit?

I made a purchase with this company last month and have yet to receive any information about my order being shipped. I have tried to call and email and have not gotta response.
Jaya Esk

Facebook Ad Scam

Fashion Queen Wigs - Facebook Ad Scam
Updated by user Jul 06, 2018

Fashion Queen (a.k.a. queencym) is still advertising this scam on their website. https://queencym.com/collections/hair

Updated by user Jul 06, 2018

I have emailed this company multiple times and messaged them through their Facebook page twice. No response.

No customer service. No resolution.

Original review Jun 04, 2018
Fashion Queen posted videos on Facebook offering full lace human hair wigs at special prices. In the video, the model showed the actual wig (including shots of the full lace caps), But the wigs that Fashion Queen sent to me do not have full lace caps. Instead, they have cheap traditional wefted caps (as shown in the photo). And the construction is poor. Additionally, the hair looks and feels synthetic, not like human hair. Upon receiving the wigs, I immediately sent an email to the customer service address listed on the website. I asked for a full refund. Initially the response was to offer a credit on a future order from Fashion Queen. However, I will not be shopping at this company again because they are scammers. So, I again emailed and asked for a refund. In total, I contacted the company 3 times with the last two contacts going unanswered.
Loss:
Not as described/ advertised

Preferred solution: Full refund

Guest

I was scammed too. Wig nothing like the one I ordered.

Not lace front ir human hair and sheds lime crazy. Really poor quality. Do not buy from this company.

I however did get a refund only because I ordered through pay pal and they refunded me my money. I won't ever buy from this company again.

Guest

The company's also goes by queencym or queen-cym and often advertise on facebook. Buyer beware. The contact information on their website includes:Wigget Global Co.,Ltd380 Market Hill Southam Warwickshire CV47 0HE United Kingdom

View more comments (1)

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content
  • PissedConsumer is on the Inc. 5000 list

For more information read Blog article